KE
Based on 1,036 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,036 Ratings
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Best item have used, after i read all reviews by other I decided to order and tried, and i feel relax and increase my focus and enhance my mood, its help me to reduce the stress from the study and work, also its help me to modify the relationship with my family, the taste of product its good and I didn’t feel anything strange in the taste or smell

dc147a41-356e-466c-bb7a-dae7a3b835ee
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
2,291

wow wow wow just amazing how this adaptogen has helped me with restful sleep and fatigue resistance.. This gives me just the right kind of calm i have been looking for. Unlike like KSM-66 which is mainly stimulatory and helps with memory, cognition and energy, sensoril gives you an even keeled type of energy that is not hyper. I use both but this one i use more in the evenings while the KSM is used more mid-day. I highly recommend this if you are dealing with evening stressors and will love to enhance your sleep. Please click the like button and thank a lot. Os

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I tried 5HTP supplement and I had a problem with it. It didn't work for me. So, I read some reviews of my friends and I decided to try Ashwagandha. I work in intensive care unit and no need to say how I feel after two years of pandemic. I'm exhausted and I feel every simptom of burn out sindrome. I sincerely hope that this supplement with funny name will help me to cope with everyday stress. Edit - this product previously was packed with 60 capsules and now it is only with 30 capsules! I am very disappointed!

I've tried root, KSM-66, and Shoden, and of these versions, I prefer Sensoril for sleep, relaxation, and stress. This product has been excellent for restful sleep. I noticed the benefits quickly and have continued to see improvements in mood and cognitive performance. Overall, I highly recommend this ayurvedic herb (of course, this product should not be taken by those with thyroid issues).

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I read that Sensoril is the highest quality ashwagandha adaptogen for combating stress. I've taken other types in the past that had a more energizing effect. This type has been really helpful during a stressful period at work, my mood is more even keeled and less reactive due to the beneficial effects on cortisol. I've been sleeping better at night as well.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The product is of excellent quality, very impressed with the timely delivery and service. I’ll definitely be sure to order again in the future. The taste is almost nonexistent and I after weeks of use I can feel my mood and stress levels changing. Highly beneficial to those with an active lifestyle.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality addition to my nighttime routine, I purchased two of these and take them every night. There is no discernible taste or smell - and as an Ayurvedic adaptogen, feel the benefits of reducing stress and inducing sleep gently. Happy with the size of the package and quality of the ingredients

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Hello~ I love ayurvedic items to the death due to smooth good benefits about sleep, stress, mood, thyroid and so on. This items have believable adaptogen ingredients with good quality. I don't feel its smell and tastes. The serving size is very nice and the price is reasonable. Thank you~

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
1,253

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I recently started taking Natural Factors Ashwagandha to help with sleep (1 capsule about an hour before bedtime). Amazingly, this works to help get a better night's sleep without waking up during the night (even when its noisy outside (I live downtown)). Previously, I tried KSM Ashwagandha from another brand and it had the opposite effect: more energy. Also, I have zero "hangover" effects in the AM. Sensoril Ashwagandha, for me, is almost as effective as Xanax.