KE

Mouse1999
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Lower Dosage to Avoid Dizziness But Extra Ingredients

I bought this product as a higher dosage per pill Brand would cause dizziness. Taking this lower dose brand twice a day eliminated the dizziness. So, if you are on any blood pressure lowering medicine or supplements something to watch out for when adding in Saffron. The normal size of these capsules make them easy to swallow. The product was free flowing out of the bottle. The benefit to us was that these pills effectively mellowed out the person throughout the day, taking 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at lunch time. Both of those things indicate good quality to me. However, these pills do contain quite a few extra ingredients that I don't care for. So I have found another low dose brand by Paradise that I will be buying in the future that does not have those extra ingredients.

My sister asked me to invite her. She has been using it for a long time and she keeps telling me how much it calms her down and helps her even sleep well at night

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I took these today, helped with stress and appetite. Relaxing and great quality of ingredients. Composition was great and the package arrived in good shape. Size of bottle was good. It vegetarian and benefits anyone at older age with weight gain. Taste great.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I tried this product several times but not on daily basis. The quality seems fair but I am not sure if the dosage in each capsule is good. I think a smaller dosage might be better for me. I take one capsule on Saturday and sometimes on Sunday. It seems to have its benefit by enhancing the mood but in a strange way (not comforting). Every time I take it I feel a mild headache but not the usual headache. It feels like I have an air bubble somewhere inside my head. I stopped taking it. Maybe if I had a terrible day I would take one. But for sure if you have a headache I don't recommend taking it. It might worsen the headache.

legazee
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

makes you calm, regulates mast cells and has other many benefits

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Stress-Relax Saffron really works! I was skeptical but after a week I was sleeping better!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I take saffron supplements to regulate my mood. It makes my depression and anxiety a little more manageable. I take 2 capsules, twice a day (4 capsules in total).

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Amazing supplement, it helps me a lot with immune system and overall health is improved .

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Makes me sleep better and I wake up well well-rested.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Usually I am happy with iHerb products, but this one neither looks like Pure saffron, not tastes like pure saffron, nor has any color - where as if it is Pure saffron, when you open the capsule, you should be able to have Real Pure saffron powder - as I have had. 1 gram of pure saffron is about $6.- This 1 gram of saffron capsules is much more expensive, part of it for making capsules is accepted, but not this price.