KE
Based on 1,035 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,035 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Resveratrol is great quality and it was prescribed to me from my healthcare provider for problems with herpes viruses in order to help the healing process. I know that it is good for the gut microbiome too, so it has a lot of benefits. Size of pills is OK to swallow.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Natural Factors' products are of good quality in general. Resveratrol is a great supplement (along with ginkgo and vinpocetine) which can benefit you if you are thining your blood. Taste is not great, but there will be no problem. Other ingredients are alright. Size is more than acceptable. Package is not bad, with cap just a little bit loose.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I've been taking Natural Factors ResveratrolRich for a few months now and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the quality of the ingredients. This supplement is a superior source of antioxidant support. The Resveratrol concentrate is of high quality, and I have noticed a positive change in my overall well-being since starting this supplement. I highly recommend giving it a try for its benefits in supporting optimal antioxidant health.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023
1,464

Cheapest among the brands with trans-resveratrol! It already provides a concentrated amount of natural trans-resveratrol i.e. 250 mg. It is sourced from premium-grade Japanese Knotweed extract and grape skins produced in Canada’s most abundant fruit-growing region, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. It promotes healthy aging and overall good health. I have been using resveratrol since the start of pandemic. I started with Natural factors available in a membership store here in the Philippines but got out of stock. Since then, I tried other brands, fortunately, this again became available here in iherb with more concentrated resveratrol. This provided not only antioxidant protection but also neutralizes free radicals.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022
1,141
3,425

I take one capsule daily. Not sure if working or not, but I have not been sick in a very long time and feel good. I bought this brand after doing a lot of lable reading. I wanted to get the best product for the price I could find. Most other brands you have to take more capsules then I wish to take in a day. This was the best concentrate I found for the price I was willing to pay. I bought online because it's more expensive in my local stores. However, it is about the same price at Mother's Market, but it's a drive to get there. With the price of gas, it would end up costing more. Ordering online is so fast and easy and saves wear and tear on my car. Yes, I would recommend this product to those people that would like extra antioxidants added to their health!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I take one capsule daily. I have not been sick in a very long time and feel good. This was the best concentrate I found for the price I was willing to pay. High-quality product and very cost-effective for the value of the product. I would recommend this product to those people that would like extra antioxidants added to their health!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am getting Resveratrol regularly as an anti-aging means. The dosage of 250 mg is good enough, and the package provides its consumption within 2 months. Suppose, its quality is high enough with the 2 important ingredients provided. Hope, the relationship price vs quality is really good. So, I like the product.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

ResveratrolRich, a super-antioxidant polyphenol formula, provides a concentrated amount of natural trans-resveratrol. It is sourced from premium-grade Japanese Knotweed extract and grape skins produced in Canada's most abundant fruit-growing region, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia. ResveratrolRich promotes healthy aging and overall good health. The purity of ResveratrolRich makes this formula suitable for anyone, even those with sensitive stomachs.