KE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I purchased this on special. I think it’s possibly one of those supplements that make a subtle difference to overall health and well-being. I’m still taking the original bottle but have purchased a second to give it a fair go. Unfortunately it wasn’t on special. It blends easily in water and has a pleasant flavour, sort of citrusy. It comes with it’s own small scoop so it’s easy to measure out, I’m using one scoop in the morning and so far it seems good.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

One of my very favorite things - it makes SUCH a huge difference in mental clarity and energy. You feel completely different in terms of overall energy and you can really feel your body performing more the way it’s supposed to. Definitely try this. Worth every cent.

I have adhd been trying to get my symptoms under control without meds. I read that low mitochondria was linked to adhd so I thought I’ll give this a go. Haven’t noticed any difference so far it feels a bit artificial (for me) I don’t think I will order this again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

started taking this for about 1 week, it says you need abt 1 month for effects. haven't seen much difference but I've also stopped some other mito supplements and hoping this wld be good enough. have been feeling abit more tired though, so can't say if this really works. will update in a month's time.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

nice flavour and smell, great effect on cognitive abilities

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Since taking this, I never feel tired!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It feels a bit expensive, but the effect is good: C The various components are well blended with antioxidants and good ingredients. It's good to have sod in. I eat it as an exercise supplement before training, but it's good for overall vitality, such as muscle, energy level, etc. First, the taste is mixed with protein. I eat, I have a diet, and this is my second purchase. I have to eat it for more than 4 weeks, but I want to eat it consistently. There aren't many reviews, but the sod alone product is at this price, but this product seems to be a honey product with various ingredients. The quality is very good. This is my second purchase because of the neat packaging!!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cells are the building blocks of our body, they are the basis of well-being and our energy. CoQ10 is a key component of the electron transport chain and an important antioxidant that is important in protecting the mitochondria from oxidative stress. Acetyl-I-carnitine helps support the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they are oxidized for energy. This blend helps support the body's antioxidant defenses, reduce fatigue, and support brain, muscle, and heart health. The supplement also contains glutathione and the oxidative enzyme superoxide dismutase. Also, the supplement has the properties of reducing perceived stress, pain, fatigue, insomnia, irritability.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I bought this supplement for its formula (ingredient), because it has an action on the mitochondria, our power plants, it tastes good, I bought it in the promotion which was an excellent cost benefit, the size is small but it lasts for 30 days. I am liking it!!!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent drug, prescribed by a doctor to improve the functioning of the adrenal glands. There is an effect, but the drug is often not available, they are quickly taken apart. So it's good, you have to take it.