KE

4.8
Based on 3,675 Ratings
3,046
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love, love, love this Wild Salmon Oil in the capsules. Unlike Salmon Oil liquid with starts deteriorating when opened, the capsules stay fresh and can be used for longer periods of time. Both my cat (Tater Tot) and I are extremely satisfied with our purchase. We will definitely be buying these again. I’ve uploaded a picture of Tater Tot (my cat) smiling.

098f37a9-6c81-4edc-a1eb-7295b16ef4fd
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Bought this to improve cardio-vascular health. The tablet is easy to swallow and the taste is good for me too. Quality wise, the ingredients list is what I'm looking for including the reasonable price. I like that t can last quite long too as I take 1 tablet a day.

16dd4148-cb12-4eb4-9ceb-0d19d6652fef
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This product really works Great salmon oil supplement. We have experienced no fishy taste or burps with this high quality product. We have been using these supplements as a safe source of omega-3 fatty acids for awhile and really like them. I think they're a great supplement for anyone looking to improve their health. I recommend

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality great size i like that its from salmon fish as they are low in mercury packaging is good very beneficial for those who don’t like to eat fish good for heart disease people and hogh cholesterol because my doc recommended me fish oil for high cholesterol because omega 3 helps to lowering high cholesterol

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I started taking this product in 2006 and am convinced that the antiaging properties of this and other anti-inflammatory supplements that I take for my skin has helped to decrease the affects of sun worshiping and smoking as a youngster. I still have developed fine lines around my mouth and cheeks, but they are not as pronounced as I see on people in my age group (70's) who have similar backgrounds. I recommend it!

Terrific product with so many health benefits. My brother sent me my first bottle after I was diagnosed with glaucoma; he read that taking high-quality Alaskan salmon oil can help. I was re-tested after taking these for 4 months. No glaucoma. Results may not be the same for everyone, but in my case they were miraculous!! I take them daily now. (1 year later)

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Awesome quality and ingredients which benefits my husband for lowering inflammation, cholesterol, with the omega in it. It keeps his heart in good working order! After 35 years of marriage...I have to look after his health...as he ages, because he won't do it for himself!! I'm sold on these Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil caps!! I highly recommend these!! The Lord is certainly good to us, guiding us to these Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil supplement.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I have been using this brand for me and my parents for the past 1-2 years. Great quality with good quantity and price ratio. My mother specifically asked for wild Alaskan salmon oil, the ingredients are just of great quality. Got our package with intact packaging of this product!

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Honestly I started buying these for my cats since human grade supplements are safer, but I started taking them too! I'm in my early 30s and my good cholesterol is a touch on the low side, so I've been taking this supplement to help, and my hair and skin have improved as a happy bonus.