KE

4.7
BioResearcher
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Essential fatty acids ❤️🌻

This is a high quality cold pressed Flaxseed oil with a good composition of essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9). The pills are big, similar in size to fish oil pills. I take it with some water before eating a meal, usually twice a day, along with fish oil to get the full benefits of the different omega-3 types (ALA, EPA and DHA). It doesn't have a strong odor or leave an after taste. I feel better since starting to take this (especially my joints and mood). The bottle is big and has a flip cap that is easy to open. I also like the affordable price and amount of pills. In summary, this is a good product and a good deal and I recommend it.

6a4a6f66-7626-4758-9e3e-0f9f96f8a766
ef3347d3-a9f8-436e-9671-e58b00bb2b96
84f8bda6-2498-4f21-965c-89d3421e3ee4
06fc676e-3c46-4880-9911-8c5c2ebacb2d
915578ae-6c23-4a3c-b30f-9c25e62e868a
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The size of the supplement pill is ok. The package is also ok. Taste wise, it sure does taste like flax seed. Smell is mild.

7c226369-260f-4941-bfcb-b978fb9be10c
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Mom having it for years and her shoulder pain long gone. It works very well and anti-inflammation on her. It doesn’t smell fishy like omega 3 from salmon. Mom finds it easy to swallow, she has been eating it for years. Hormones are balance, both estrogen and progesterone are well balanced my mom is 73 years old. Will always buy again.

58e001c6-3397-4ca1-973d-07c53ae47f83
75f3e36d-7bc5-478a-8ca4-a6474605a784
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great price and great product. My skin and hair feel softer. Getting my omegas in a quality plant based product is important. I find it helps with my joint pain. The ingredients are all natural and organic. Oh! And it is cold pressed which is a huge plus. I will order again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

We have been pleased with this flaxseed oil’s quality ingredients, lack of aftertaste, and consistency. It doesn’t have the issues of possible mercury or fishy taste of fish oils. We seem to be getting protective benefits of these omegas, which we take for heart health, inflammation, cholesterol, anti-aging and healthy hair.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Flaxseed Oil is derived from the highest quality certified organic flax. The flaxseed oil is extracted using an exclusive chemical-free process, often referred to as "cold pressed", that does not use harmful solvents like alcohol, hexane or organic chlorines. The oil is not refined or bleached, ensuring a pure, healthy oil that provides the important essential fatty acids that support good health. Also contains lignans - natural phytochemicals found in high concentrations in flaxseeds.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Excellent alternative to products containing fatty acids from fish. It digests very well and does not produce a bad taste. A good option for people who do not eat fish or are allergic. This is the fourth purchase and we are very happy. Very good price and the package is very convenient. The pills are swallowed easily. The skin and hair have improved since we consumed it. Recommended

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Linseed oil is an edible oil in demand as a dietary supplement, as a source of α-Linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid. Flaxseed Oil is derived from the highest quality certified organic flax. Contains all three main omega fatty acids - Omega 3-6-9. The size of the capsule is relatively large, but it is easy to swallow with a glass of water'.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

love the quality, price and most of all the ingredients of this fish oil supplement which includes all omega 3 6 and 9, which benefits heart health, good for skin and also mood balance. will definitely recommend for the price and package too! and the best part is it doesn't have any fishy after taste.