KE

Forest Green
Posted on Sep 24, 2021
Eye moisture 👁️💧

I suffer from dry eyes, and decided to give those a try. At first I didn't notice an improvement, but after a few weeks I do feel that my eyes feel more moist. It also seems to improve mood. Going to keep taking these periodically. Thank you for rating the review, kind reader.

82481e54-9559-426c-9009-80a570db95e5
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great price and great product. My skin and hair feel softer. Getting my omegas in a quality plant based product is important. I find it helps with my joint pain. The ingredients are all natural and organic. Oh! And it is cold pressed which is a huge plus. I will order again.

b11aacf7-f8a9-4239-b93b-6b411da0dea6
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. The size of the supplement pill is ok. The package is also ok. Taste wise, it sure does taste like flax seed. Smell is mild.

7c226369-260f-4941-bfcb-b978fb9be10c
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

We have been pleased with this flaxseed oil’s quality ingredients, lack of aftertaste, and consistency. It doesn’t have the issues of possible mercury or fishy taste of fish oils. We seem to be getting protective benefits of these omegas, which we take for heart health, inflammation, cholesterol, anti-aging and healthy hair.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Flaxseed Oil is derived from the highest quality certified organic flax. The flaxseed oil is extracted using an exclusive chemical-free process, often referred to as "cold pressed", that does not use harmful solvents like alcohol, hexane or organic chlorines. The oil is not refined or bleached, ensuring a pure, healthy oil that provides the important essential fatty acids that support good health. Also contains lignans - natural phytochemicals found in high concentrations in flaxseeds.

Posted on May 15, 2022

An easy to swallow, good quality vitamin. Even though the pill is on the larger size, it's a lot thinner than other kinds I've had. And I only have to take one, another plus! I take this as a benefit to go with turmeric for absorption, but also just for the omega 3 bbenefits too. Seems to help. I recommend!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Bought this so for skin and health benefits and it did not disappoint! The only grip I have with this is that the pills are a bit on the bigger side so if you are afraid of big pills, this might not be for you. Other than that, quality is good and seems to work well for me!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

GREAT! very value for money, and the pills can be taken based on how much omega 3 u think you need that day which is good! No odd taste or smell and it is very easy to swallow. I would say it has helped my skin also with PIE, v good ratio of omega 3 to omega 6

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

After I started consuming it daily, I felt an improvement in digestion. It lowers bad cholesterol (the famous bad LDL), balances the activity of the endocrine glands, reduces the need to consume sugar, contributes to the health of the skin and skin, helps maintain optimal weight. Rich in vitamins, minerals and is an excellent source of healthy Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is a great supplement, and for the price and amount you get, it's a steal over what you could purchase in a retail establishment. I started getting these instead of fish oil due to the potency and that it is plant-based. My family takes these once per day, and I feel like they are helping. I will purchase again soon.