KE

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This one is so suitable and helpful for those who cant swallow the magnesium capsule bcs it's obviously too big. Lime flavor that isnt too strong which I like, and also it's sugar free. Magnesium is good for our muscles and heart. It's around 2cm. I take one tablet at night before sleep, after meal.

7de17921-5a01-479f-a45b-9e469c393321

I give this magnesium citrate chewable to my teen son for his bowel regularity. Magnesium is a great mineral that is important for the muscles and nerves and provides osmotic laxative, it relaxes bowels and pulls water into intestines. The water helps soften and bulk up your stool and makes it easier to pass. Since the amount of magnesium per tablet is pretty small 150mg/tablet, my son takes 1-2 pill with his heaviest meal. Within 1-2 hours, he will feel a gentle urge of bowel movement (gastrocolic reflex), with no cramps, no diarrheas whatsoever. Taking it with a big meal helps to stimulate the bowel activity. Without the companion of heavy meal, he doesn't quite feel the urge to clear the bowel. Emptying bowels easily is an important part of good bowel health which is also important for people of all ages. The taste of this chewable tablet is quite powdery/chalky, not overly sour and not overly sweet. I can't say it's super tasty like a candy but it is edible.

2ee22b86-9249-4285-b97b-909fb24133c1
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

My kids love this Chewable Magnesium 😊❤️. Good in size , ingredients are very good, in a well package. Have an Excellent Quality for a healthier joints , muscles ,good for sleep. Have a good taste . This Mineral needed by our body , good for hormone. Our body will get the Benefits of this Mineral..

a6b42188-e191-4ed5-9b61-4648a0b12c7a
929cc95c-1634-4873-82b9-55c90ae5f441
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Magnesium has always soothed my post marathon aches. Now this delicious sweetie gives recovery to sore muscles after I take 2-3 a day. My usual dose is 400 mg magnesium citrate. So 150mg x 3= 450mg. I get softer stools, Not the runs. Tastes yummy with added benefit of whittling away lactic acid for muscle recovery.

b467c841-b634-4769-b95d-ed4e25c3e08b
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Over time I have found Natural Factors Magnesium Citrate to be an excellent supplement for minor nerve pain & muscle relaxation. I chew 3 of these wafers about 1-2hrs prior to bedtime. They are fast acting since they are chewable & I love that they are sugar free. And the key lime tastes great! Since magnesium helps to relax muscles it can help you get into a relaxed state to fall asleep. I will continue to be a repeat customer!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The tablets are very very big, i cut them to give to my kids. The taste is quite ugly, they say, it is like lemon scented soap. It also has kind of flour taste. Anyway the price is the best on iHerb so i will continue taking them. Magnesium citrate is very helpful for stress management and detox. It has some laxative properties.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Taste very good for chewable magnesium, quality and size is great, my son loves it, try other brand and he refused to finish it, so back to this, last time out of stock, waiting so long until ready again, and buy it more for stock

cbd4299f-2bb5-4866-81e1-130a79a61409
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

love the taste, slight sweet and cool, i prefer to consume supplement this way than have to consume in capsule or tablet or even soft gel. I will be happier if there another choices of flavour

36507ccf-fe65-4419-8d89-dcc8b7e7204b
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This tablets are a decent solution for people like me who have a hard time swallowing large pills (which most magnesium pills are huge). However, the amount of magnesium per tablet is pretty small, the taste is unpleasantly sour, and the texture is powdery and chalky. The price is okay I guess, but could've been better considering the small amount of magnesium in each tablet.