KE

Posted on May 18, 2022

great price for a 500mg quercetin. other brands cost 6x more than this one but it contains bromelain and vitamin C. all i need is quercetin to fight inflammation bec i have skin lupus. this one looks even yellower than the expensive brand. i guess this has better quality bec it's more vibrant. no after taste. quercetin went out of stock at health shops bec lots of people bought it for immunity against covid. ingredient is pure 500 mg quercetin. average pill size. Package arrived in less than a week. i hope to get more benefits and antioxidant from quercetin as my respiratory system is also compromised. will edit my review to report on performance. thanks iherb!!!

ed3afc4b-7c3f-4d72-918d-d416d3bad3c1
4add99ed-958c-4ef1-a20a-33250d9eba1c

This is a quality product. I took this in combination with Zinc Picolinate post Covid and it has helped me to ease and heal the damage to my cardiovascular system. I had this heavy chest feeling post Covid and it has helped me recover from it. Strong anti inflammation effects. I highly recommend it in combination with Zinc Picolinate to improve immunity also.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought it in order lower cortisol. It seems to work. I bought Quercetin from a different manufacturer before, but couldn't take it as it made me very spaced out and caused headache. This one seems to be more gentle on the body. Be careful if you have gastritis or stomach ulcers - I find that quercetin makes stomach issues worse.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This supplement is part of my daily regimen. I am always looking to boost my immunity and improve my heart health. This supplement has helped with that. I was taking a larger dose—but I’m finding that the 500mg dose feels better. We get Quercetin from a number of ways—so starting with a lower dosage and increasing if you feel like you need a boost would be my recommendation. I like this brand in particular because the ingredients are vegetarian, gluten free which to me indicates quality and attention to detail by the brand.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is a very good quality Quercetin product. The size of capsule is average. This one doesn't taste bad. The package of this product is good. Quercetin has a good benefit for your immunity and respiratory system. I hope everyone try this product. Because this one has a good performance.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I have contact dermatitis, read about quercetin and that during flare-ups, one can take 2000 mg to manage it. So I bought this and take about every 4-5 hours, after 1-2 days the severity is much reduced (though I still have episodes of flare-ups intermittently throughout the day). I will continue to take this because I read it takes a few days to weeks to lower histamine . The hives before taking this is more persistent, now it is less so and subsides faster. There is a difference.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Quercetin is a great product to boost immunity and respiratory system, my whole family takes it. There is so much benefit in the support it gives through fighting antioxidants. Kids drink it too, being a capsule and decent size, there is no taste to it and easy to swallow. Good quality with great ingredients.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Since using Quercetin once a day I've not had to use my previous asthma puffer or preventer, even in allergy weather (for over six months now). Bought this to have some on standby as my usual (Bioactive EMIQ) was out of stock. This has been life changing! Thankful for previous reviews that alerted me to this for asthma support.

I purchased these for my husband who is asthmatic as a protection against COVID. However, after having a nagging dry cough that I just have not been able to shake from a chest infection over 8 weeks ago I decided to try it. After 3 days ( 1 capsule per day) my cough is completely gone. This stuff is gold! I want to buy more but can't get my hands on it as it keeps selling out. Grab it while you can.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

They’ve been linked to several health benefits, including reduced risks of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative brain disorders. The beneficial effects of flavonoids like quercetin come from their ability to function as antioxidants inside your body. Antioxidants are compounds that can bind to and neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that may cause cellular damage when their levels become too high. Damage caused by free radicals has been linked to numerous chronic conditions, including cancer, heart disease I love this brand.