KE

1,528
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
1,488

very good quality , come with nice package and suitable price. benefits : Used in herbal medicine to help reduce elevated blood lipid levels (hyperlipidemia) in adult . Used in herbal medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress supports the immune system and to help maintain cardiovascular health courtesy Ingredient: 10:1 garlic concentrate and 30:1 organic rishi mushroom extract for apoptogenic support.

d70c35f6-bd39-4737-83c1-b7d639538367
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

GarlicRich® Garlic + Reishi from Natural Factors combines two supplements used in herbal medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health in adults and to support the immune system. This two-a-day formula provides 25 mg of a 30:1 organic Reishi mushroom extract alongside 300 mg of a 10:1 garlic concentrate.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023
1,486

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have used an entire bottle of these within a few months to help keep our immune systems in good shape as well as to recover from a cold faster. These garlic are much more concentrated than earlier brands we tried, so you have to take less pills than less concentrated brands. Doesn’t have any noticeable taste or smell when consuming them. After a few hours if you burp, it still has a garlic smell (so don’t take them on date night), but very mild compared to other brands we have uaed before that produce an intense garlic taste and smell. We got hit with a cold that has been going around and have been able to recover much faster by taking a large amount of garlic and vitamin C together.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have taken this product for 2 weeks and have noticed significant improvements in my stress and anxiety levels. I feel less fatigued during the day and am able to fall asleep without a struggle. I recommend to take it in the morning rather than evenings. This a quality product, with pure ingredients. So far I’m happy with it and will definitely reorder.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This product is excellent and the quality is superb. Easy to swallow and has positive effects on blood pressure. The ingredients seem to have been well processed and the packaging completely professional.

46b8bcf7-0038-4491-84e0-6c955070d9d7
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I really like this product because it has the 2 powerhouses in it and NO after taste or burps. I take it as part of my Candida plan and I believe it is helping. Gave 4 stars because the capsules get hard if exposed to air too long. Can open them and use in soups or sauces.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Garlic Rich contains much more of the important essence of garlic - allicin. Unlike the many weak garlic products, GArlic Rich is made from a concentrated garlic extract. This is the real deal.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

The website was awesome! Easy to navigate and to register or sign in. Pricing is aslo very good too and thank you I will be ordering again!!