KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
not sure about gelatin source

I didn't like that the brand didn't mention if gelatin used is from biovin or pork , anyway I will try to ask about it , but overall I love Apple cider vinegar , and I purchased it to help me improve my sloooow metabolism 😫 please put like , so I can update you after I use it if it's good or no 🌸

feec9568-9093-4084-be11-fbb0df13eb6b
CynWatt
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I drink apple cider vinegar regularly in liquid form. I find it very helpful in alleviating constipation. My bowel movement has become very regular since drinking ACV. I normally drink ACV before a meal (dilute 1-2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water) to reduce blood sugar spikes and help limit cravings. As we age, we also tend to experience a decrease in gastric juices. Thus consuming a little bit of ACV right before eating can help substitute for the lost gastric acid. Stomach acid helps to break down the food we eat and allow food to digest more easily. Since incorporating ACV before meals, I never experience any after-meal bloating or indigestion. When I eat out, having ACV in pill form is very convenient. It’s best not to take a strong inhale when you open the bottle as the vinegary smell can be overwhelming. Another benefit of taking ACV pill is to avoid the acidic liquid from eroding out teeth enamel. If you find the smell of ACV liquid too overwhelming, the pill version is worth trying!

f3a60224-0898-427e-8a90-55a0645b7e56
01f3e2f1-8352-4dc6-ad1f-979eee905601
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

there are not enough scientific evidence supporting the benefits of the apple cider vinegar, but there are some that proved it helps with blood sugar level, infections, digestion, colesterol levels and weight control. I think this presentation is the best instead of the direct liquid cause you avoid the contact with your teeth. The contraindications are that you can not take it with your medication and take too much, follow the package indications! hope this helps me with my glucose levels!

bcfa1491-bce7-48ab-bafa-38252a4a0b0a
a97b1013-ae73-4001-a30d-984271df7cf1

I decided to purchase Apple cider vinegar as capsules Because I find it a bit hard to drink apple cider vinegar and water consistency and I really love this product the size is good the quality also is good and The reason I bought this is that I wanted to lose weight I heard that Apple cider vinegar helps reduce sugar on the body and sugar is the most ingredient that causes weight and I cannot stop talking about how this product changed my lifestyle before a used to eat a lot even if I’m not hungry but this product really help me reduce my cravings

f5765df7-9e23-455d-bb7e-88cc2f6c2382
957dfed5-98a5-426c-96aa-2c02e250e777
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It's completely looks different than the photo but I hope it helps me in loosing some weight. It is made of safe natural ingredients which suits most ages. The bottle size has 360 capsules which is enough for 6 months of use. Two capsules daily. This products company I always find it great quality with reasonable price. I'm completely satisfied with this product and it's recommended.

dd0b93d2-afb3-4bf4-942d-b9dfd2af64d4
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I used to take liquid form of apple cider vinegar. It was a big struggle to finish a bottle of it. Was really a relief to find a tablet form, now I can take it anywhere and whenever I want, very convenient. No strong taste&smell. Now I will purchase another bottle for my Mom. I choose this brand cause it's more cheaper compare to others, great quality too!

65995155-29e3-4004-9b2a-b4fe13bd87d0
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality apple cider vinegar , Big size , really easy to swallow. im taking acv daily for the last 1 year 2 capsules after each meal. The combination of ACV and Berberine is changed everything. I lost 12 kg in 8 months without any exercises . Im feeling do light and healthy. It was about 1 months when i wasn't taking ACV and my weight didn't move down at all! It didn't go up as well , but i really felt so heavy, and stuck . Also i noticed a gastric discomfort without ACV , so i will not stop it anymore.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I don't like drinking apple sider vinegar, but I'm aware of the health benefits, so I like taking the capsules instead. The capsules are easy to swallow and I feel that they help me with weight loss, insulin resistance and sugar control. It also appears to have helped with lowering my cholesterol.