KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I bought this as I'm taking lipoic acid and it's recommended to supplement with biotin to avoid hair loss. I can't say how effective it is, but so far no noticeable hair loss, so I continue taking it. It was sealed nicely, with no weird smell or any side effects after taking it. So I'm happy with the quality and price and will buy it again soon as I'm starting to run low.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I like taking 10,000mcg biotin for the benefits of growing my hair faster and my nails stronger (I personally haven't noticed improvements on my skin like some others do). There's no taste (or aftertaste) with the pills. Love how it's vegetarian capsules. This size lasts me 2 months.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

The first time I took biotin was 5000 mcg. Now I decided to order 10,000 mcg. I have been taking it for a month and my hair has become shinier, it grows faster. I am satisfied with the quality of brand Natural Factors. The ingredients suitable for vegetarians.

bcad9fe7-7bac-48b7-8bcd-2c36a2bf58fb
9b32dd7e-d0f9-4712-b386-93363b980c90
00469d94-64f7-4d6e-bc44-df5b72bfc457
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Great suppliment! My hair was always falling, they were everywhere, my husband got extremely annoyed, schampoo doesn’t work. Started to take this biotin, and already after 10 days noticed less hair (on brush, in bathroom) It works! My problem is resolving, I am happy!

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

perfect biotin supplement for hair loss, and skin improvement. the quality and dosage is great 1,000 mg is quite good I take 1 capsule at night for a good effect

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

the product works for sensitive skin and moisturize perfectly. the packaging is amazing> the size is good. the flavor you will feel the good quality. good for all ages. the taste is amazing the ingredients are very benefit

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I did not realize there was a big difference in Biotin products until I ordered this. Great for tending for skin, nails and hair! It will make your hair grow faster!!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Noticeable increase in nail strength, although I only care about hair improvement which it is moderate. Time required for results. Very high dose not required each day, so good value product.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

good quality, contains 10000 mcg of biotin, it's good for skin nails and hair, improve collagen in the organs

61841b3e-9a73-4a9c-973e-eac330c97f3b