KE

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Was recommended by my friend who has osteoarthritis and gout problem. He told me that the product did helped to improve his joint mobility in 2 months. He also notice his toes were less swollen caused by accumulation of uric acid crystals. Thanks IHerb for the promotion so I able to get it at cheaper price.

d39bb8b0-bc32-4601-a4f3-e8f91f68eaf1
f0680fa6-716e-4181-a1c5-f66a08d84fa0
c17b39b1-0486-4c16-b304-e13aa74a5552
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very impressed with this product. Turmeric is a really useful anti inflammatory but unfortunately gives a lot of people gastric discomfort. This product is very kind to your stomach, has no nasty aftertaste and works. It has quality ingredients that work at a low dose to improve joint health and other inflammatory issues. Lets face it all disease is caused by inflammation so whatever you can do to lower it, is a good thing.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product has literally changed my life. I suffer from inflammation and an autoimmune disorder. I tried everything. I noticed the effects of this within days. I have gotten my mobility back and my joints, inflammation have subsided greatly. I will use this product as part of my supplemental program forever.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Beneficial in helping to ease joint pain, muscle pain and inflammation, aiding in mobility, reducing the intensity of medical conditions such as arthritis, gout, and sciatica, supporting your immune system, and even helping to encourage internal healing by protecting cells from oxidative stress. This product is high quality and high absorption as compare to normal.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have heard a lot of good things about Curcumin and that make me curious to try. I bought both Theracurmin and Now foods curcumin. Starting with Theracurmin one capsule daily and didn’t notice any effect during 3-5 days. After taking for around two weeks, I am very satisfied with the result. Theracurmin helps relief my left knee pain to almost gone. Compared to Now foods Curcumin 665mg, Theracurmin is as good if not better as Now foods 665mg but with much smaller dose (30mg)and that may imply less side effects if any. I prefer Theracurmin to Now foods curcumin and surely continue to daily take it. Other than anti-inflammatory effect I wish I could get other beneficial effects from Curcumin as a plus.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have user this supplement for about 4 years now. I have dealt with arthritis pain in my back for years and the theracurmin has really helped me. I used to be forced to get out of bed, because of the pain. This supplement has allowed me the luxury of sleeping in!!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I use turmeric pills to reduce inflammation, help with pain and as an antioxidant something someone my age needs to think about! The package arrived quickly. There is no after taste and I've seen huge improvements with my health and overall blood work since I started taking Turmeric daily.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This product works for my arthritis. It has reduced the inflammation, swelling and pain in my affected joints. Easy to take capsule and very reasonably priced for the benefits it provides. Since I started taking it I have had an improvement in my daily life and the activities I can do.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Product arrived okay. Can't tell yet if it's working, but no bad side effects reported by user so far. My only complaint would be that the bottle is far too big for the number of capsules inside; seems wasteful as bottle is plastic and perhaps could be used more efficiently.

I started using this supplement to relieve muscle, joint and joint pain caused by arthritis. It helped a bit in that regard, but it wasn't dramatic. What was dramatic was the result of the recent lipid panel. After 2 months of use, my bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels were lower than ever in my life and my good cholesterol was very very good. For the first time, all my scores were better than average. I haven't changed my medication, diet, exercise (or lack of them). It's even better than a few years ago when I lost 68 pounds and exercised 4 hours a week. I can't wait to talk to my doctor this week about the natural factor seracurmine. This result was very unexpected and very welcome. My heart and I thank you!