KE

4.8
Based on 2,131 Ratings
1,783
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good product, no gastrointestinal side effects, comforting to have around. We have been taking it for parkinson's and infertility, hoping for good results. 200mg seems better than 100mg when you need to take significant quantities such as 1200mg daily and at the same time it is not too heavy on the stomach like 300mg. Good luck all! Blessings

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I am a very active person. And consumes Q10 in preference to the version of gel capsules. This is a product with a relatively high concentration of active ingredient. The capsules are not very large and are easy to swallow. In my experience the plugin maintains cardio activity and I love it. The price is cheaper than its kind in Israel, so I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I started my husband on this almost a month ago and he's happy with the difference he's starting to feel. He's excited to know the benefits he will get when he's on this a little longer. From the heart to muscles and kidneys. This is a great product to take! This seems to be a good quality too.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is an excellent supplement especially for people taking medications for high blood pressure, stating for high cholesterol levels , , and acid blockers- a must if you take these., as they deplete your natural co q 10 enzymes in the body. the quality is very good and the strength of the ingredient is high .As One ages it is a must for cell energy

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The capsules are not small, but not huge, they are easy to swallow. I take one at breakfast. In this situation, the jar is enough for two months. I take Q10 almost on a regular basis. I've tried different brands but this one is my favorite. There is an effect of taking it - it is both support for the heart and blood vessels. I noticed that the frequency of migraines has decreased, and this is a huge plus for me. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Taking once a day after breakfast. I can’t say how it really works, I haven’t done any blood test or other ones but no any side effects. I think this kind of supplements can be taken at 40+ but for sure if person has some health issues it first should be consulted with a doctor.

isinha
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

CoQ10 helps support heart function and is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart. Stress, free radicals, statin medications, and aging can impact CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy, muscular contraction and the synthesis of protein. Studies have shown that BioPerine® increases CoQ10 absorption.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The doctor advised me these vitamins and I ordered it from iherb. I'm very glad I could find it. Because I tried to looked for it everywhere but couldn't find. Very useful, very good for brain and heart. The price is also normal, not very expensive. Thanks to iherb for delivering my order very fast and safe. Everything is okay, not damaged. I'm very satisfied. Will order again and again. Nice shop with nice products. Thanks a lot,. Soon will order it again

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Excellent and healthy product, highly recommended, fast delivery, large and convenient packaging. Very reasonable price, no aftertaste and no smell. After a few months, you feel a great improvement in the body's functioning.

7e56ed9a-b682-4d1d-a503-fd5cabf27dba