KE

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
just SUPER

Can’t live without them! Literally the only type of B Complex vitamins that I can take.. all other types and brands make me nauseous, gaggy, or sick to my stomach. (With the exception of Some sublingual type) I take these for stress and brain fog . Recommended dose is 1 capsule, I take 2 when life is Abnormally stressful. These B vitamins are already broken down, ‘co-enzymated’ To be used by the body for hundreds of functions, if one can’t break down B vitamins, they can’t be used by the body. I find these highly effective! P.S. don’t forget to 💊thumbzzz upp☀️ if you find my review useful)

8a426956-9e8a-4005-b82a-2568fef1e6d8

I am under the impression it is working, I am someone who has a very high B6 count , way over the threshold, which is one of the indications you can actually be extremely deficient . It is a genetic disorder I was not aware of., I just tested my B6 and it was a big the surprise. P5P is away people such as I can absorb B6. But lets see a bit more down the line. I do take the capsules off, as I am taking more supplements with the veggie capsules and they make me feel unwell , logic as it is rubbish what veggie capsules are made off.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Excellent quality supplement. I take it to support methylation pathway. This B6 vitamin is in its fully active form, which is recommended for people who have a MTHFR genetic mutation and their methylation is not 100%. It supports methylation conjugation pathway and helps to clear some mycotoxins (alternariol, fusarium, zearalenone).

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

For starters that was the fastest shipping ever. Ordered and delivered within a day with free shipping nonetheless. Product looks like good quality and I'm really liking the ingredient list. The pills are small in size and to me have zero taste which is perfect. I've read this form of b6 can help regulate gestational diabetes, so here's to hoping!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Best nervous system and detox support, best combination with magnesium. One of the most important vitamin for methyl cycle with B12 and folic acid. Great support for liver detox function. Don’t make more energy, have more calming effects . Good quality brand, helps me slow down the stress. The size of package is to big for 30 caps

Posted on May 28, 2022

Super high quality, the main ingredient being B6 in its active form. Good size for the price, it greatly improves immune response and energy production. Most B vitamins are crucial for inflammation and immunity! Make sure to search up the effects later. Great potency, thanks for the product! Taste should be fine also!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Vitamin B6 is the common name for three substances: pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. Each of them in the process of metabolism goes into an active form - pyridoxal phosphate, which takes part in the formation of erythrocytes, activation of immune reactions, in the metabolism of fats, the processes of glucose uptake by nerve cells and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Excellent c product! You just need to take it as your doctor had prescribed or how it writes on the prospect With the advice of my dostor i decided to buy, she says it is perfect. small tablets . easy to swallow. Helped me with deficiency. Great product from a great brand. Love it!....

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Surprisingly, one of the symptoms of deficit of this vitamin is not seeing any dreams during sleep. I did not have almost any dreams my whole life. It was suggested that taking it in it's most active and save form of P5P for 30 days should fix that. Believe it or not, I saw a vivid and detailed dream the first night after I started taking this pill. That's an effect!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I'm very happy with B-12. After feeling tired most of the times I tested my B-12 in blood. I had very low levels and that's why I was looking to supplement my diet. I started taking it and continued for some weeks. After re-testing I saw much higher levels and my energy is back to normal. I continue to use it as prevention.