KE

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Fingers Crossed

I have a history of low B12. I've read you really need to supplement with all the Bs if you supplement with one. I am happy this one does NOT have the cyano version of B12 and I love that they are all the more effective "Active" versions of the B vitamins. I have been taking another 500 mcg of B12 as a lozenge and trust between the two that my next blood draw will show much improved levels. I plan to continue taking this one always, if so as a way to maintain. Obviously I'm feeling very good about Natural Factors' quality and the ingredients they've chosen to optimize the Bs (the specific sources and formulations of the B vitamins).

Posted on May 15, 2022

This quality formula has ballanced doses of the active coenzyme form of B vitamines, like MTHF (folic acid) and methylcobalamine (B12). These forms are better absorbed by the body. I have high homosysteine and take this formula to keep it at bay. Also, this is of benefit to the overall health and nervous system. I do recommend it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have finally found an Active B Complex that actually works for my body. Just after a couple weeks I noticed improved energy and my husband actually commented that I seemed more calm around the people who usually make me stressed and nervous. Thank you Natural Factors for developing this high quality product.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Excellent quality. Package size does me up to two months, which is great. I have homozygous (double) MTHFR mutations, so I must take the active B vitamin forms, and cannot tolerate synthetic B vitamins, for example folic acid. So this vitamin B complex fits the bill perfectly. The potency is about right, except some days I do need a bit more B12, and I take a Folinic acid supplement in addition, as it’s good to have both forms of folate. It’s about the most complete B complex I could find on a budget. I can’t afford the vitamins I used to take as they’re over $100 a month, so it’s nice to have an option now that my income has dropped. The effect is very pleasing, I haven’t had any niacin flushing from them. Great vitamins thank you.

This is the best Active form of B complex, that keeps the level of the vitamins in the required levels. I take one capsule a day that is sufficient for my needs - already half a year. I should take only methyl versions of B group vitamins and the one of Natural Factors suits perfectly, results are visible after one or two months.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Natural Factors, BioCoenzymated, Active B Complex is one of the best bio-active vitamin B complexes that everyone needs at least twice a year to maintain the health of the brain, cardiovascular and nervous systems. My mother, 80+ years old, takes it one capsule daily immediately after breakfast. She combines Natural Factors, BioCoenzymated, Active B Complex with Now Foods, Ultra Omega-3, Doctor's Best, Lutein with Lutemax 2020, and California Gold Nutrition, Astaxanthin, AstaLif Pure Icelandic, 12 mg.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Been using this for almost a year now and recommending it to my family members. Tried the regular pharmacy bought ones and found them to be lacking and smelly. This one is effective and has no smell, my mum likes it. Got myself off of Methformin with the help of this and reducing carbs and sugar out of my diet. Since taking it my mum's methformin prescription has been reduced to half. Definitely will recommend this brand over others.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Perfect product especially for pregnant woman who need the Methyl-form of folic acid. Have not noticed any niacin flush. The package looks great. I ended up taking it by mixing the contents of the capsule with juice and it seemed to be absorbed and metabolized just fine based on my labs, so I got the desired effect. It had the exact combination of ingredients I needed. I did end up getting an additional supplement by the same brand for B-6, but that’s only because I needed extra B-6 than the usual quantity. It did taste bitter, but that’s only because I opened the capsule and mixed the contents. Overall, great product and great quality!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is the best quality B complex supplement I have taken. The dose of vitamins is high, and I definitely notice a difference in how well I feel when I take this supplement. It has good ingredients with extra fruits and veggies. I tried a different B complex with a lower dosage, but it didn't work as well for me. My histamine issues are improved when I have high enough B vitamin levels. There is a bit of a taste to the capsule, but I don't mind it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taking this product for years. The quality is excellent and it boosts my nervous system and metabolism. I feel its effect and feel the difference when I skip for few days.