KE

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Excellent product!

You can use this product to fight Candida, promote bile/acid production, help digestion and for better absorption of nutrients. It's completely safe and works perfectly! I take one to two every meal and have no feelings of bloating or acid reflux. If you take too much, you'll notice a burning feeling, that's a sign to take less. Like if this comment is helpful!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I find this to be good in helping digest protein meals and acidifying the stomach. Each cap provides 500 mg of Betaine HCL so I take 1 cap for a smaller meal and 2 if I've had a little more protein, or diluted my meal with water. I think the Fenugreek addition is interesting. It initially gave me a bit of a smelly gas but that subsided quickly. Fenugreek is touted to be anti-bacterial and anti parasitic so it may have been that. The capsules definitely have an aromatic earthy/herby scent due to the Fenugreek. If you've found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using betaine hci for a couple weeks now and I have seen a significant difference in my acid reflux especially at night time. I decided to also not eat for 2-3 hours before I go to sleep and it is really helped me. I also highly recommend going with this option with fenugreek because I have not noticed any discomfort because of the fenugreek and it’s ability to line the stomach so you don’t have to worry about getting any stomach irritation.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have nasal allergy and it causes a sputum and mucus due to the stomach acid that rais to the throat and blocking the nose so I cannot breathe at night at the bedtime!. The allergist advised me to try betaine hydrochloride along with the antihistamine and nasal spray to solve this problem. From the first dose I slept last night calm and comfortably without nasal blockage. I advised any one who has nasal allergy to try this product along with his medication. It really works with me!.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It's quality is nice and so are the ingrediants. It doesn't smell or taste of anything and it's size is really nice for it's dosage. You can notice the benefits after taking the pills for a few weeks or even a month but it's a really great product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This supplement benefits digestion of high protein meals. One capsule is usually sufficient unless one has severely low stomach acid in which case two capsules may be necessary. The dosage depends on the situation so it is best to start off with one capsule and gradually build up. This product may not be suitable though for people with stomach ulcers. A jar size of 180 capsules can last about two months.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is a quality product that works with a safe ingredient and a size easy to swallow. The benefit is just the right dosage that will take care of your GERD. There is no after taste or burping up during the nights. It is truly effective!!! My husband eats rolaids like candy but this product works!

Posted on May 25, 2022