KE

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

At the beginning I wasn't sure this charcoal will benefits me but recognizing its natural ingredient and seeing the quality of the results I got, I highly recommend it to clean your body from harmful toxins. The taste is barley noticeable to me. The size is simple to be swallowed. Trying it won't disappoint you.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is a powerful product. I would recommend following a reduced dosage until your body gets used it. I use this as a binder for a detox program. It is great for acute benefit in a situation where you are detoxing from a mycotoxin or something similar, however, you should not be using this long term. It binds to everything, so never take this product with supplements you want to absorb. It would be a waste of money and it could potentially inhibit the absorption of key nutrients to create a deficiency. Being a softgel, the taste is pleasant, but the size of the gel is above average.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have bloating issues and since I am taking this it stop in one hour ! After 3 month of using I can say it's the best and cheaper I ever use.

27519fca-13e7-40ff-9292-91e12e247974
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good size pills with good benefits of cleaning gunk within as I will take these once a week to start and see if I feel any different.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Easy to take, i just take it really early in the morning before breakfast to help with cleansing the gut. I take 2 at a time. I'm hoping it benefits gut health. Theres no taste.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

If you feel bloated or have a headache, try taking charcoal and see if you feel better, by having detox action it may improve your condition if something you have ingested has made you sick.

I use this for all kinds of stuff. Upset stomach, overeating, bloating, detox - all kinds of stuff! Activated charcoal is a must in the house, and this brand is a good one. Excellent value and good quality product.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Easy to take tablets and they are quickly effective too. Great for post dinner bloating. I always carry a little container with me when I go out

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Broccoli for dinner? Taco Tuesday? Psyllium fiber shake? If you want to mitigate or eliminate your stinky poo gas, take a couple of these. Your spouse (or pet) will thank you.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I ate fast food once and I felt discomfort and my stomach ached so I took these 2 pills and after half an hour there was relief