KE

Frenzy
Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Excellent and not expensive probiotic

This probiotic has 5 billion cells which is a really nice amount for a good probiotic. I bought this for my mum, for her gut health, but I have used it also, to support me while taking antibiotics and other prescribed medications. Such a good deal, I will order it again.

A good probiotic and prebiotic in one bottle for a great price. Probiotic that saved from dysbiosis after taking antibiotics. Restoration of the liver and microflora after taking antibiotics. Just 1 capsule daily to support healthy gut flora))

d6ac6bd8-26ef-4427-8f4f-0971240bb227
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results I have try many brands and this works well for me. i'm taking two capsules./day especially after eating a big meal, the stomach is bloated, it can quickly relieve the bloating, and the amount of bowel movement becomes larger the next day, I Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Bought these for my mom when she had an inflammation in her gut. It helped her balance it out (using additional medication and following a diet) after about a week. It definitely helped with her digestion and later restored the microbiome after taking antibiotics. Seems to be a good quality supplement.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

quality is good, price is also good, size is standard. good supplement . the ingredient is gluten free which is good. the benefit are for gut and digestion. package is safe enough. i hope its usefull for my health. theres no any taste too.

6f261899-4d20-4080-a7ad-ca12b79f599f
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product has Bifidobacterium which is a beneficial bacteria that is rarely found in everyday foods. Item is carefully packed, fast delivery, and free shipping. Great!

1ead4858-8c49-49a2-b840-4124f8cfa058
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Perfect probiotic. I used meny things from this brend and everything is very good. I use probiotic regularly in samertime and I dont have any stomach problems. My digestion is perfect.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Cost effective supplement, reasonable capsule size. I bought these for my husband (acidophilus is not safe for histamine intolerance, so I can't take this product). A good variety of probiotic species otherwise, and a good quantity for a decent price.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

okay quality great for once daily. it can help improve your immune system. and the capsule is easy to swallow. ingredients is good. package is sealed . and benefit wise is great also. any diet is okay. dont have any concern with this supplement. taste is okay typical supplement

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Natural Factor produce quality products. The size of capsule just nice. Packaging is easy to use. After taking this, my digestion better, absorption better, no constipation.