KE

Snyoorahraneen
Posted on Apr 23, 2022
It is great but w doctor’s advice !

I got this for my brother His doctor recommended because he used to sleep more than he needs so he got this pills to decrease his sleeping time and it worked after just 2 weeks of using it So i would like to say don't take it except after asking your doctor because before and after taking these pills he had blood test just to make sure the dose in his blood is fine Great product w reasonable price PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW 👍🏻

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Great product at a great price and excellent quality. It is indispensable for me in cleansing body fat. Easy to dose and take - when I'm not training - take 3 capsules late at night, at least 3-4 hours after a light meal - a total of 1500 mg, for maximum results. I recommend!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine and is able to effectively cross the blood-brain barrier. Acetyl-L-Carnitine assists the critical conversion of choline into acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a key chemical messenger in the brain and promotes normal and healthy brain function including memory and concentration. It also helps transform fats into energy and supports normal muscle movement. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

it's good, got it in sale at a really good price. Everything is good, but I didn't like the artificial taste. I have to tell that I'm picky. quality good, ingredient good, size good, antioxidant good, package good, benefit good, adaptogenic good, amino acid good, fiber good, energy good, blood pressure good, taste good.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am very pleased with this supplement, it is high quality and lives up to expectation. I was left with terrible brain fog from covid and this product in combination with L-Carnosine has been very helpful.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have added this with the L-Glutamine to my supplements and feel it's making me feel a bit clearer brain wise and my body feels like the toxins built up with my leaky gut issues are waning and my health and energy improving.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is a great product that works well with noticeable effects on both energy and mood. Acetyl-L-carnitine is better absorbed and utilized than standard Carnitine. Good value.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021