KE

Based on 1,310 Ratings
1,045
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
works well

These 5mg dose gummies are just the right mix of sweet and tart, tastes great. Perfect amount for the littles to chew. Great quality and size for the price. Everyone in the house who's tried them said they got restful sleep all night long. That is a great benefit. Mom, Dad and kid approved.

4b2cb6d5-2ee1-4c2a-9585-0de3d664025f
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

With this gummies I sleep better. It's a great benefit, when you have some little sleep issues. Also it's taste really great. I take one gummie per night, but when I feel little bit more anxious I take two, it's great couse you can regulate the dosage without harming. Size of the box is small but it fits 90 gummies. Ingredients are natural, so it's a best price for it's quality.

3cbe749d-d93f-4cac-a285-09c935237ab9
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

It’s good and after I ate it ,it’s make me fall-in sleep and I can rest well ,I love it and good Quality,Good and ingredient,true size and take one dosage per night and good benefit for sleep and taste like strawberry ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

fd4b4711-c0d5-404c-8ee1-8687cf20fbe4
Posted on May 1, 2022

This is a great product for those that have issues falling asleep and rather take a more natural melatonin . The dosage i take is 1 to 2 gummies at night and i fall asleep within 45 minutes until the morning. I do have weird dreams when taken but other then that i wake up fine and the benefit is that i dont feel tired .. these gummies also taste really good and the size is perfect!

bac02f24-ef27-40bc-9ef4-d5e5fda8d9c7
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Such a reliable product, we have been using this for so long and my son absolutely loves it and it works! Best melatonin gummy you can get, the quality of this brand is top range and I would recommend to anyone needing to use melatonin. We very rarely have to use this high dosage but when we do it works quickly, tastes great, is a good size to chew and helps for a peaceful sleep. My husband uses this after night shift and finds it so beneficial to help him catch up. Added benefit is no nasty ingredients.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

excellent It's very good quality It's really good quality. All ingredients are halal the size and dosage vary good I taste it and I get good benefits sleep 😴 💤

55356a73-716b-4ab3-935f-2cfb27c27d69
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
7,402

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Love these! My son enjoys the taste and happily takes them. These ones are actually 5mg per gummy. most of the other gummies are easy to get confused by as the mg on front isn't always what the gummy is but often a recommended dose (or 2 gummies) meaning they are only 2.5mg per gummy . But THIS one states exactly what it is. 5mg per 1 gummy

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I recommend iHerb for all products , I like that the ingredients contain no chemicals, and the gummies are a good size as well It’s real quality for money, and all dosages are available, my son benefits from using melatonin as he has anxiety and this obviously helps him sleep which is always a good thing, The good thing is he doesn’t complain about the taste either Highly recommend

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

These seem to have the right dosage in each gummy, they’re a small size and easy to eat. They actually taste really nice so it’s actually hard to not eat them. 😅 No nasty ingredients but high quality and long pantry shelf life is a Benefit. Melatonin helps heaps with sleeping - great that there’s a drug free solution.