KE

Based on 2,537 Ratings
2,185
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Try it!

I have been using Natrol brand for quite some time now and the quality of their products are always good. It helps me sleep immediately and longer. The downside is when you cut your sleep shorter after taking melatonin, you will feel a little dizzy and sleepy. This melatonin is only small in size and chewable too, so no need for water. Dosage is just just right to have a good night sleep

bf5cd953-04c1-4174-828f-5c4eb3af2d73
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Pills are fairly small in size and easy to chew. I love that they dissolve straight away and the strawberry flavour tastes so yummy. You only need one dose to get you to sleep which is convenient as a bottle of 90 pills lasts you 3 months. The quality of sleep I get is a real benefit to my day.

c28a3a8e-1826-47ca-bfba-790351717cbd
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I have 4 kids and 3 of them have ASD/ADHD and bed times is a nightmare. I use these 30 minutes before bed start winding them down and they are out for the night. my son has trouble falling asleep and these work great. My daughter has trouble staying asleep.These work flawlessly and none of them wake up groggy the next morning

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

Love Natrol supplements quality in general, were never dissapointed. This melatonin is best to be taken 30-40 minutes before bedtime. I'm not used to experiment with the dosage and take melatonin as it is written - 1 tablet. Most often it turns out to fall asleep and sleep very calmly for 7 hours. In the morning, the state of health is normal, without anxiety, excessive lethargy or aggression. The taste of the tablets is strawberry, sweet and sour and quite pleasant like all other strawberries from Natrol.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Here in Australia, pharmacies will charge you $30 for 20 tablets that taste like clay which is ridiculous whereas I can get 90 tablets for $10 here. I've been ordering this from iHerb for nearly 4 years now and this supplement has saved my life (and my wallet). Works fantastic and the strawberry tastes a lot better than clay lol.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

The quality of this melatonin is amazing.The taste is sweet but mild and the dosage is just perfect for me.I began with 1mg but 3mg is better for me.I take it every night and this is my second bottle.I also take ashwagandha and both together help me sleep much easier.I still wake up in the nighg but falling asleep has been easier!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Amazing product. Been using it for a month now and I really get a good night sleep with it. Glad that it’s 100% drug free. Well packaged and good quality and brand. Taste good as strawberry and dissolves fast. Good benefit for someone who’s having difficult time is falling asleep

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I used to take it only for flights when I wanted to fall asleep, but recently I started taking at home when I don't want to waste time trying to fall asleep. It does help, and doesn't make me groggy or tired in the morning, so dosage seems appropriate. Strawberry taste is also nice.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This product gave me sleep back! It is very easy to take since the tablets are small and they melt in your mouth. They taste good too. They are easy to break in half if you don't want to take the full 3mg. No more laying awake half the night or waking up several times during the night!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022