KE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Greatly recommend! This has greatly help manage my insomnia. I drink it 20 minutes before going to sleep, and if I wake up in the middle of the night I will have a quarter more of the tablet to help with falling back asleep if I encounter difficulty. The flavor is great as it is not too overpowering. Normally one tablet (10mg) will enough to have a restful and deep sleep.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This product is excellent! For someone who suffers from terrible insomnia, I was dubious as to whether a natural tablet was going to do the trick or not...Well, I take it at night and am fast asleep in about 45 minutes and I stay asleep also. I don’t wake feeling groggy or drowsy like other tablets can make you feel like either. All around, I’m so satisfied with this product and the quality of sleep that I am now getting. The price point is excellent too, you can’t put a price on sleep, or can you? Ha! Delivery was wayyy faster than previous companies I have used as well, didn’t feel like there was delays due to Covid at all. Thanks guys, a repeat and loyal customer.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I buy this Melatonin for my husband and it works very well for him. It doesn’t leave him groggy and he’s been able to reduce his dependency on prescription sleep medication. The taste is mild and pleasant. And I just read about the antioxidant benefits of Melatonin, a win win! Natrol is a respected brand.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Overall it was a good product, the 10mg dosage kicks in quite fast and provides a good sleep for 5-6 hours. The benefit is that it does what it says and nothing else, The small size of the pill ensures that it goes down quickly and the taste is quite good. The active ingredient is Melatonin and find it to be a quality product.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Natrol's Melatonin are Drug Free and come in a bottle of 100, and an impressive 10mg dosage, making it excellent Value for Price and Quality. The small tablet size makes them easy to chew and they have a pleasant strawberry taste, which is a bonus and a great benefit for the kids. Importantly, there isn't anything cynical within the ingredients that are worrying and lastly they work wonders, within 20 mins feeling relaxed and sleepy!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great way of regulating my sleep schedule. I was on medication to help with my insomnia that left me feeling groggy and just not well rested. With these, I am able to get a healthy amount of sleep, and fall asleep in more of a natural way. 100% recommend to anyone who has troubles sleeping or is just looking to create a more healthier sleeping pattern.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Helps my son relax and go to sleep easy. He doesn't mind the taste. One tablet is all you need for his dosage. My son suffers bad anxiety before bed due to physical abuse by his grandfather. Quality of the medication is great. Ingredients work well and size is fantastic and benefits my son well.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Recommended by our sons paediatrician. Absolutely works...the benefit to my son is incredible...helps him get off to sleep and he sleeps through the night. Tastes great. Various dosages available. Great product. Speedy delivery. Never any issues with iherb. Great quality, tablet size is fine for a 10yr old, dissolvable, so no issues with swallowing.