KE

4.8
Based on 3,655 Ratings
3,200
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

ingredient Melatonin. dosage 5 mg Fast Dissolve. size 150pills. quality good. taste strawberry. benefit Helps establish normal sleep patterns. Fast Dissolve form - take anytime, anywhere; no water needed 100% Drug-Free and non-habit forming Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness. we like it help sleep faster and longer.

e0e63455-3e95-4f52-8ec6-1e80d994080c
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Very good i use this pills everyday to sleep well , taste like strawberry very tasty i bought every thing fron natrol because of the taste and quality because i dont like pills but these are chewable and the ingredients are good the package is simple and overall natrol is a good brand i try to buy everything from it

1d7a94d9-fdb1-4af8-9f5f-a14c26158376
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

My husband was not sleeping for a while and we needed to find a solution. Ever since he started taking these he is sleeping all night. I take it too it really helps me sleep all night too and just gives both of us a better quality of sleep overall.

589020f6-f9e2-4d50-9795-df508cff2e66
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

this product is great value my son is 12 and has trouble sleeping he was recommended this by his doctor and has really helped he no longer takes a long time to fall asleep but now sleeps all night where before he was constantly waking all night and couldn't go back to sleep after 3-4am now sleeps until 6-7am and is in much better moods the quality is great and size is perfect his dosage is 1 a night

43f80b1f-3c25-438a-a716-801e1bef0b25
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

These have been great for my family, and the quality is great. The size isn't to big for the kids which is a massive benefit. The taste is not terrible which is great for our son. We were happy to be able to get the dosage we needed without any issues. The ingredients are listed on the back for your reference.

fccc2950-3ec2-4bd3-bea2-1b94bb726e0b
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Works very well, mainly for getting to sleep. I sometimes still wake in the night, but I often have trouble falling asleep, so this is helpful for that. I give my 7 yo son half sometimes as he also has trouble winding down at night, and they definitely help him too. The taste is very pleasant and it quickly dissolves.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This product is of good quality and works. Our teenager struggles to sleep and has tried other forms of melatonin. Within 20 mins, she is asleep and sleeps through the night. The strawberry flavour is nice and there isn't anything in the ingredients she reacts to. The size of bottle is enough for one person to last them about 5 months, and is of a good value. The dosage of one tablet a night is easy to remember. Having your teen sleep provides endless benefit to her overall health.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I buy this melatonin for my 13yr old son. He's been using it on & off for years. He loves the taste. It seems to help him go to sleep on the nights he has trouble going to sleep or is just not tired enough to go to sleep. It helps him to wind down a bit before bed. Sometimes I think it may be a placebo effect, but I'm not going to argue when it's so cheap to buy here, compared to trying to buy it in Australia. I've tried it a few times and it seems to help me to fall asleep. I'll keep buying it.

Our 12 year old son needs melatonin at night to help him sleep as he has anxiety medication in the mornings and is on the spectrum. We started off with a proper liquid script from the paediatrician for about a year. The paediatrician then recommended that I check out iherb as it was much cheaper and more convenient for us. No appointment cost on top of a $65 script! My son gets the same affect off the tablets if not better and he doesn’t mind the taste! Struggled for years with getting him to stop moving and go to sleep at night and stay asleep. Then 2 years at the paediatrician trialing medication was very costly and inconvenient. This has totally changed my life at night times and our son goes to bed at a normal time now and isn’t waking up exhausted every morning. Thank you iherb!!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
5,920

I love this product.As someone who can’t swallow tablets or sleep properly these tablets have been a lifesaver.I love the fact I stick them under my tounge and they dissolve