KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 23, 2022
Perfect!

A fantastic, gentle to the stomach vitamin C that really boosts immunity for those who can't tolerate acidic ascorbic acid forms of C. Great quality ingredients with a tablet size that's easy to swallow. Good 500 mg amount allowing easy dosing control. Recommend.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It has worked very well for me and is quite easy on the stomach.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

good quality ingredient. size is a bit big to swallow for mg

Posted on May 8, 2022

Take 2 of these daily to meet my daily C requirements! Very easy on the stomach. Excellent product!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Safe for my tummy and yet, everyone can consume this as well in my family

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Lady from the chemist recommended after I had covid . I felt tired all the time . After taking theses for a week I felt a improvement

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Very good value for a quality product , not upsetting my stomach, going to order it again . i take vitamin C all the time to contribute my immune system .

Posted on May 7, 2020

I take a daily capsule of this Vitamin C, and it almost always helps me to stay well. On the rare occasions when I feel as though I may be getting a cold, I take 3 or 4 capsules with a glass of orange juice, and the cold nearly always fizzles out. The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I use Natrol for my melatonin, so when we wanted some Vitamin C, it was an easy decision to get it in this brand, also. My husband is very happy with the quality ingredients - it seems to be helping him.