KE

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Phenomenal!!

I could not be more pleased with this product. I was experiencing some mild memory issues and placed my first order for Cognium about a year ago. What a difference!! I often recommend it to friends and relatives.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

So far so good...changed to this one l like the idea of complete.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered the last 3 packages for myself and my colleagues. After 2 weeks of intake, I noticed an improvement in memory, the brain began to process information more. The composition contains many elements and ingredients to improve brain function, restore memory. The dosage from the manufacturer is 1 capsule per day. The taste is ordinary. The capsule size is the same as the others. There is a benefit, I recommend

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Got it for the first time. Immediately drew attention to the quality of the packaging. The jar is hermetically sealed. The ingredients are very pleasing, there is a large spectrum of Vitamin B. The size of the capsules is not large and they drink well. Their taste is neutral. I have not felt the benefit yet, so I only drink for 4 days. I'll write back in a month. I hope by then there will be a result.

Auto-translated from Russian

overwork was felt and working capacity decreased, which affected the work. I started taking the drug and in a short time my mental clarity appeared and my general condition improved.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took for a child with ADHD, not at all attentive, irritable. I add this dietary supplement to the main vitamin complex. I became a little more attentive, but I didn’t notice a visible effect, I’ll probably order more and update the review after a longer intake.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great drug! Helped me recover from covid. Helps to concentrate and remember

ee45d2c0-eb50-4c22-8c5f-b0c3753a80b2
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Silk proteins work well - the basis of the drug. Improves memory and learning ability.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I really felt much better and faster (agility) in my obligations.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

From the second day I felt an improvement in brain function!