KE

4.4
Based on 1,812 Ratings
1,139
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Welp don’t tell anyone but I’ve gotten to that time in life when a little panty liner is a necessity. This product is very thin so I don’t really notice it but definitely keeps me dry. I like that this product is very simple with no plastic waste.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

These are nice and thin and stay in place. I also like that they have minimal packaging so it isn't super wasteful. They're also surprisingly absorbent and soft.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

These are great quality. Organic cotton, very thin and comfortable, perfect size and shape, no scent. I've been using them exclusively for several years, they are the best.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Organic is important next to your skin. These are good size, no scent or shredding when moist, only wish the quantity was larger for the price. Very comfortable for all day wear.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Love that these Natracare organic panty liners (Ultra Thin, 22) are organic cotton. I use them on top of another printed liner and they do absorb. You can tell the difference between this natural product and the chemically infused products. These are better…!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i like these for when my period just starts or at the very end. great for my sensitive skin, and the actually absorb pretty well/

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Favorite pantyliner that I have literally ever used. I love how thin these are, and that the ultra thin line does not have a cotton cover, which I find often disintegrates. Love the low plastic packaging as well.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love it. Love that it's organic, plastic, and perfume free which is obviously better for us. Stays on and doesn't rip like other organic panty liners I've tried.