KE

4.3
  • S
Posted on May 7, 2022
Good

Soft & comfortable. It’s a bit short for my liking, will need to get longer version next time. It saids no plastic but the wrapping inside the cardboard box seems to be plastic so I’m a bit confused. Is it just the panty liners itself is without plastic? It would be preferable if the packaging also didn’t contain plastic.

68a2737c-d247-4df8-a0e5-70ec632f212d

no scent keeps the smell away care the female from odour benifits in those days of the month great size and quality package benefit the female routine for personal benefits perfect composition feel good and can be used frequently does not itch in any way what so ever as there is no plastic all natural

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

does the job well, i switch to this brand from a P&G one, which I can hardly support. serves the same purposes in organic cotton so I would definitely repurchase. these are individually wrapped and I prefer it this way as I had used ones that are not individually wrapped and they went bad quickly, maybe due to the high humidity of the bathroom/ where I live. all in all this is a great quality product and I would recommend.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Plastic Free, Organic Cotton Cover Perfume Free Breathable Compostable Totally Chlorine Free Perfume Free Nordic Swan Ecolabel USDA Certified Biobased Product Vegetarian Society Vegan Approved

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

No scent = no harmful chemicals. Yay!! Perfect quality... sticks well, and absorbs enough for a pantyliner. Fits well and feels comfortable and natural. Great product! If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love that there is no plastic in these! Great quality and no scent is a bonus too. Feel great and perfect for personal hygiene. Will certainly be repurchasing when they’re finished.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Natracare's panty liners have an organic cotton cover, which is healthier for your body. These panty liners do their job and are affordable, too. Good quality product for a good price!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
5,895

Unique product. Large assortment, variety. Very like. I advise everyone to buy.