KE
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Love, love the smell!! I have not been a fan of Lavender for a few years after pregnancy turned me off but I have been converted again. I bought for my daughter to help with her anxiety so we put it on tissues and her pillow cases to help ground her. She has always been quite repulsed by strong scents but loves her Lavender.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Very different from other love and oils I’ve used the smell is different but I really like it I will try again one of the other essential oils

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I use this in diffusers and in laundry! Love the scent and the quality of the bottle!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Pretty good quality for the price. I like to mix with witch hazel in a spray bottle

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

not the kind of lavender that i like

Auto-translated from Russian

Immediately after the purchase, we tried at home for different properties of this unique essential oil. the most interesting thing was that they felt a pleasant sedative property when applied to the arm and neck. it was interesting that I took the bottle to work and, during the discussion of a nervous topic, put a few drops on the edge of the table and in just a few minutes the complex topic being discussed found a simple solution and everyone present with a smile on their face dispersed. I believe that the action of this ether affects the neurotransmitters of the brain, activates serotonin or GABA, .. It must be taken into account that the manufacturer tried and managed to produce the purest natural essential oil!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the aroma, I also noticed that if you spread oil at night, then a very deep and sound sleep.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Stimulates blood circulation Suitable size, excellent quality, without smell, used for body and hair

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

small amount. Smell not strong enough to use in transit. I will not purchase this product again.