KE

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Best muscle building creatine product on the market

I couldn't find this anywhere locally, but iHerb had it, and for a much better price than I was paying for retail! Very happy with the product, in my opinion has the best taste / flavor of any creatine supplement on the market and the results from my workouts have been exceptional! I purchased 4 this time and will be coming back for more - thanks iHerb!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Great tasting . I love the taste. It doesn't leave an after taste. After only 2 weeks of using Cell Tech, I see a difference already that is why I am giving it 5 stars and highly recommend Cell Tech. Great for pre and post workouts.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
2051

Item received 4days later. 3lb of cell tech each tub. New branding design(?). Time to load.

6f14dc1a-5fc4-46fd-80ee-f7aeedcdd48d
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

taste is ok, here's what a photo to see the size. doesn't give any bloating or a feeling of fullness.

bdac6e05-43d8-41b3-bb8f-c6b8fa903e34
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

After I started consuming the product, I started to feel powerful in training, increased endurance and work weights.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

amazing, the mix of creatine and car are doing incredible work 👏, taste is amazing not sweety but fruity

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I’m already getting stronger and recovering faster after my first few servings. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Great quality, taste OK. I can feel the effect, its not pre workout tho very energizing+ great for recovery afterwork drink

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It tastes very good. it should do what is meant to do.