KE

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I really like this coffee. Medium roast does not add bitterness to the drink, and moderate acidity does not interfere with the mild taste. in my opinion, this is the best variety to start the day. I recommend trying it, choosing a small package of 340 grams for a start.

Coffee from Peru is my favorite. We also roast green coffee on our own at home, as a hobby and have small coffee bar at our back yard, that we started in the pandemic. And it started from my order of this Mt. Whitney, Peru, medium roast :) Thank you for inspiration!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Very fruity taste... after taste is very critic. the level of roast is spot on medium. but a lot of skins come out after grinding... more than usual. not sure why. the excessive amount of skins might or might not affect the taste but this obviously make the coffee not "clean" enough... perhaps it's because i use french press to brew the coffee.

Posted on May 6, 2022

IHerb is highly reliable site for on-line buying for high quality products which are always described precisely. The shipping is extremely fast and the goods are packed safely and esthetically.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

i don't know why, i have found myself prefer only Mt. Whitney coffee especially at morning time. however, i don't agree with the change of the price as i can find local brand almost same price.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great value for money! The amount of product is excellent for the price. The coffee has a rich, fruity aroma when ground and a bold, creamy taste without bitterness.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

good coffee. I'll rate it as 7 or 8. for the price its very good. nicely packed and arrived quickly. good medium roast. on the darker side of medium.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I purchase Mt Whitney organic coffee very often. the taste is good and price is reasonable, especially for this value pack. I personally prefer coffee from Peru.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Good qualtiy and value for money!! Or I should say organic coffee is way over-priced in the market and iherb price it right here.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Love it so much that I ordered this 3 times already. smooth and love the aroma amd the taste

87213dc4-4dae-447d-bb24-0d41fed731e5