KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Pyoderma recovery

I developed pyoderma recently, and had ulcers growing on my face. This was the only thing that helped with the ulcers. Been to the doctors so many times. Glad I found this. Flavor took a couple tries to get used to. Eating the powder dry was the best method to getting it down, but now I’m used to mixing it in water and drinking it. Just make sure to drink enough water after, if you take it dry by just chewing it up. Read that that’s also beneficial for your oral health.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Most colostrum is bovine i.e. cow vaca based. This one is from goats. More bio similar to the human. Better digested for me than bovine based colostrum it seems. Growth factors as well as gut and immune support. Good size bottle, but the price is a bit higher than I would like. I think the quality is however there. Mixes in well with shakes. No taste if you mix it in with other ingredients.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

A great product for the immune system. I take this with yoghurt and I found this product is easy to eat. Flavour wise, for me it is ok even when I put one scoop into my mouth without yoghurt. I started to take this for 2 weeks and not sure about my immune system has been built up. But so far, it is great.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Pure ingredient of a very high quality. It is the only goat colostrum I have found. The size of the container is very small, I thought it was going to be a lot bigger! I just mix it in to protein shakes etc. It is often out of stock unfortunately. No other colostrum can compare.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Best quality colostrum you can buy. All kinds of benefits, I add to smoothies, I add to my little dogs food and she no longer has ear infections, protect against illness and stomach issues. It's expensive but lasts a long time, the dosage is small and taste nice. Pure ingredients!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is a great product for those who have a sensitivity to cow dairy. Colostrum is a must have for colds and when you do not feel well. It is also very beneficial for gut issues as it helps to lower zonulin levels. This product is easy to take- it tastes mild and pairs well with other things like yogurt. Mt. Capra has very clean ingredients and well-raised goats and it reflects in the product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I trust Mt Capra brand, been buying colostrum and goats whey for a long time now. I avoid cow milk for kids and myself.. Goats products are the best bet for us. I use colostrum for immunity boost and anabolism.. Mt Capra products are a tad expensive, but worth it, given clean ingredients, good taste and good sourcing

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for gut health/digestion. Easy to take in capsule form with no taste! No nasty ingredients, only what you need and nothing else. Awesome quality product and I'm definitely feeling the benefits from taking it. Convenient one month supply if you are following the suggested dose. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My son is allergic to dairy products but we wanted him to have extra nutrients in his milk. Although this product is a bit expensive, it has kept his immune system in good shape and he doesn’t get an upset tummy from taking it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I took this product becaues it was recommended by my nutritionist when you getting sick as a huge immune support. To be honest I didn't feel that product worked. Maybe I got sick less than I could be but definitely got sick anyway. For this money, I expected more...