KE

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Restful night's sleep from a great combination of natural ingredients.

I generally try to stay away from sleep products with melatonin due to personal issues with it but this is a great product. The melatonin seems to help put me to sleep quickly and the rest of the ingredients keep me there. Another friend recommended this to me after she tried it and said it was the best sleep she'd had in years. I purchased a bottle the same day. I'm hoping that this will do the trick and that over time my sleep will regulate on its own. So far there haven't been any downsides.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I usually can't fall asleep and when I do, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and struggle to fall asleep. After taking these I fall asleep within 30 minutes and sleep through the night and don't feel groggy in the morning. Amazing!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Love this! Gives me a great feeling of being sleeping sort of heaviness. My favorite Melatonin mix. Get up way less at night and don’t feel groggy in the morning

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great quality product, really helps me get to sleep. The ingredients were exactly what I was looking for. Value for money. The dosage says two capsules but one works for me. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is a good sleep formula but I am a bit concerned about 5mg melatonin. I think that is a bit too high. However, I don't take it everyday, only when needed.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This works great for relaxation and sleep but caused terrible stomach pains and I am no longer able to use it. A shame because it does what it says. I recommend it to people who do not have sensitive stomachs.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I take it the first time for me, and then I give it to orher my familiy and they are all entusiastic

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

great product it has helped me sleep like nothing i have ever taken before. can only reccomend this

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This product really helps me get to sleep. no after taste. Easy to swallow