KE

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I first bought the unfavored relax-all and its nice, but I saw this recently and decided to give it a try. It's delicious! I mix it with a powdered calcium in the evenings and it really helps me with relaxation. I am an avid exerciser and it also helps a lot with DOMS! I prefer this to other brands of magnesium that I've tried.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ingredients include Ionic Magnesium Citrate & Sea Magnesium To Refresh Healthy Magnesium Levels and help sleep better. Add 1 slightly rounded scoop (4 g) to 2-3 oz of hot/warm water, let fizz and dissolve before adding 2-3 oz more of cold water and enjoy. Start with half a scoop (2 g) daily and gradually increase to 1 scoop (4 g) per day as needed. Scoop included in package.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am a big fan of the fizzy magnesium citrate products. But some work well and others not so well -- when you add the hot water. This one works great and tastes great and does the job to keep my magnesium levels up.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

More cheaper than store this brand I love it good quality I love cause heep me yo sleep better wake up with better mood more energy I love it

A-P
Posted on Mar 3, 2021

Relax-ALL® Magnesium is a unique formula of magnesium and citric acid that when added to water becomes a highly absorbable, water-soluble, ionic form of magnesium citrate. Magnesium is an essential mineral and electrolyte that is a cofactor in over 300 enzymes and involved in over 600 reactions throughout the body. Its involvement in biological systems support all the major systems of the body.The most noted benefit of supplemental magnesium is due to its ability to help muscles relax. It works to block calcium and elicit trigger the muscle contraction to relax. In muscle fibers calcium is necessary for the enzymes troponin and myosin to perform a muscle contraction properly. In turn magnesium is necessary for these enzymes to relax the contraction. This makes the ratio of calcium and magnesium important for exercise and ultimately recovery and recuperation.** Healthy magnesium levels may support the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, which is part of the neuroendocrine system

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This magnesium helps me relax and gets me primed.for bed. It has a very subtle and pleasant hibiscus flavour and overall its cost effective as well

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Easy way to take magnesium,supports muscle ,energy and nerve function and also supports immune system Whats not to like

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

A magnesium deficiency can negatively affect everything from your mood and sleep patterns to reduced energy levels and chronic muscle tension. Magnesium carbonate, also known as magnesite, is a common over the counter remedy for heartburn and upset stomach caused by overproduction of acid in the stomach. The Yuzu flavour is not very strong, it is more Hibiscus-forward (sour-sweet). Magnesium also encourages healthy bowel movements, by drawing water into the intestines. This works to soften stool, and the magnesium itself can help calm the muscles in the intestine. This was really helpful for me, as a temporary solution

Posted on May 31, 2022

The best right now for me! Good taste! Does its job.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This drink has changed my sleep patterns! Highly recommend. The ingredients are clean too!