KE

4.6
Based on 3,618 Ratings
2,719
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Women’s Probiotic, provides an effective dose of two beneficial microbial strains to support overall intestinal and immune health. infection control high quality with high ingredients , benefits great ! good package size too 2 times per day . nice effects to microbiomes fast absorption . the probiotics must be with all of us . highly recommended

176a0453-8deb-43fe-9f03-76c57be6fa9c
a6ada9ab-7f74-43b2-b0e4-2db1765d4912
5a883bed-90fa-415a-bc00-ab3f1f95cb87
ca839996-425c-4907-b54e-e1b1c1b26417
d5ea3394-6599-40fc-ab77-87628cf93bf8
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I suffered of Candida and urine infections for almost a year I used to take lots of antibiotics and after I stopped them the issue is back again and I read about this product so I decided to try it and it’s really helped me now I’m taking this more than 6 months and I’m happy with the results

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This product has many benefits for women. I have suffered from UTIs and kidney blockages. This has support these areas. I have celiac disease and I feel the product supports my gut. This is my favorite affordable probiotic so far. Disappointing you require two doses a day. It would be better all in one pill. Pills are a small pink colour, unusual but not gross taste.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My favorite product for UTI prevention. Doesn't make me pee to the point of dehydrated for hours afterwards like some other brands (only maybe once or twice more than usual), so possible to take even at night. Just wish there were more strains so I could use it instead of my probiotic and not on top of it (it is more of a cranberry/d-mannose supplement for me). I only take it when I feel sensitive down there.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I'm currently on my second bottle. I use once a day the moment I wake up. I have digestive issues and this has helped to alleviate that issue. Not too fond of the pill size but it's not bad. Will continue to use, I love the fact that it's vegan as well. Great quality for the pice point.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I struggled with bloating issues for years and nothing was helping. These probiotics just did wonder to my stomach. I take 2 per day and my stomach is flat all the time. Such a wonderful product that finally helped me. I'm on my second bottle and the result are only getting better!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love to use this when I'm really stressed and feel that my immune system is compromised. For a long time I would have problems downstairs in situations like this, but with this probiotic I don't have it anymore. I've been using since 2018 everytime I feel I'm about to have problems and it always worked great!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Super easy to drink it with water. The capsules are pretty small in size and so gulps down easy. There isn’t any taste either so can drink it down with anything really.

18a3072c-a915-45e7-972d-b9583ee5c5ab
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Seems to be an effective enough Multivitamin made specifically for women. I'm not sure if I can tell a marked difference between the unisex multivitamins and the ones tailored for men and women separately. But I like to rest assured knowing that I'm taking a supplement that has all the good stuff!