KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Not yet certain how well these will work over time to help my lipid profile, etc., but I'm really pleased to see that these are monacolin K & citrinin free. They're also very reasonably priced compared to many other brands. I feel much safer with these than I would taking a statin prescription medication for similar benefits.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I got this because my cholesterol was elevated. It arrived quickly , in great packaging. The pills are easy to swallow . The quality seems good so far . I will update when I see my blood work again after 6 months. Hopefully I’ll be able to lower my numbers naturally. I have my hopes in it!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Red Yeast Rice works to decrease cholesterol with a mechanism of action similar to statins. However, i did not see a significant reduction in my LDL cholesterol levels after two bottles. I may need to increase my dose, continue taking this for a longer period of time. And likely also adjust my diet and lifestyle for maximal benefits. Otherwise this supplement is easy to swallow, and gave me zero side effects.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I like that this product is vegan and citrinin free. The price is reasonable. I haven’t had any lab work yet but I’m hoping it helps lower my slightly elevated cholesterol.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Red Yeast Rice is said to help to reduce the LDL and purifying our blood vessel. I will take blood test again after two month's intake to see if this really help.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Packing is is good. I am not sure if it help for my blood tube. I will take a look when I have health check next time.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

First time using this product. Quite pleased with the it as I haven’t felt any side effects to taking it. Will place a 2nd order

Packet look good not really confident to use but try anyway..after I start to try I can feel change after wake up each day felt the body different from take this products..first I am concern about side effect..but a few days I don't feel any side effect..I will take to keep my cholesterol stable and I don't use any drugs so I use this as my supplement..recommend for those who afraid to try this kind of food.I love how they pack have plastic bag to protect..is well pack products value.

42acc992-ee93-4054-9b40-863f43a291c6
Posted on Jun 10, 2021

This is one of few product claiming Monacolin K & Citrinin Free, which is very important as Monacolin K has lots of side effects equivalent to statin and Citrinin is a toxic byproduct of unsafe fermentation practices. Although Red Yeast Rice is very effective in lowering LDL-cholesterol and total cholesterol and coming from natural food source, it is not always safe to human body. I'm glad to have found MRM Red Yeast Rice compliant to this concern and also a cheap product to take.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
4,430

Excellent tool, I liked the quality, packaging and price, I advise you to buy