KE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Really affordable and a good antioxidant . I have tried other brands and keep coming back to this because of how affordable it is . I highly recommend

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Quality is great! I mix it into my smoothies, kids' cereal in the morn. I even color kefir with it, make gummy bears, and add to keto bombs... Very versatile product. Ingredients are clean. supplement for strengthening the immune system.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I consume elderberry powder to increase my immune system to relieve my cough and flu symptoms.

3a679c87-95ca-4763-819b-fcb8bf0faa0c
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I love this fruit powder and have it in my morning smoothies Also can be used in my keto diabetic lo carb diet

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Great addition to my overnight oatmeal. Great taste and color for the meal.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

taste nice, not too sweet. I added to the ginger drink to enhance my immune system.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This elderberry fruit powder is convenient. can mix with water to drink anytime in the day.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Natural ingredients and easy to use , add some to my favourite smoothie so it becomes nutritious

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I've only had it for about 2 weeks so I don't know. The ingredients are suitable and the elderberry effect is so good, so I will try to eat it regularly. I mix it with collagen and eat it, and the taste is good because I can feel it a little.