KE

Based on 1,774 Ratings
1,440
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Excellent quality

Excellent quality!! All the natural ingredients. The size is good , the package isn’t so. This supplement all my family takes . All the benefits!!Good for digestion and microbiome . Tastes well . All gut ! Absorption effect. All my family is happy to take probiotics. So highly recommend it for everyone! Constipation

bd468ff6-2282-4dce-8e3d-af2f85966f5d
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

For some weird reason I swear by this probiotic supplement. Great quality and ingredients list of CFU. Helped my gut a lot, eased constipation and It doesn’t have a taste. Will definitely be repurchasing and it helped with down there 👇🏽 too ! Reduced its odor and helps you taste good.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great for GI digestion support. It has probiotics, probiotics, postbiotics and enzymes. It contains 5 billon cells, I find anything less than 1 billon does not work for me. I take this when I have an upset stomach, from eating too much gluten, and it settles my stomach right away. Great quality with no, unnecessary, fillers. This is shelf stable, but can always be refrigerated if inclined to do so. Love the glass packaging.

Posted on May 25, 2022

i really like this brand, their packaging, size & quality of the ingredients in the supplements are good. i did not have any adverse reactions so that was great and my digestion seemed better too! no taste whatsoever. i’d definitely recommend these probiotics to someone just starting off with supplements

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I like this probiotic because contains ingredients that you can trust that will help your gut! About the package: I love that comes in a glass container! If you want to improve your digestion and absorb better the nutrients of your food you can try this great probiotic! The product really works!

Neo
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This comes in a tinted glass bottle. I was looking for a shelf stable quality probiotic that contains multiple strains and is more than 1 billion CFU, this fit the bill perfectly. Not taking these for digestion but ingredient do provide benefit gut health. I am mainly taking these to see if they have any effect on BP and heart health. These had the strains I was looking for which were L. plantarum and L. reuteri. so far I have not see any negative effect and will go for a check up in a month time.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great ingredients, did my research on type of ingredients we should look for in probiotics and this hits all the check boxes. I used it first to support digestion but noticed the difference in my general health 😊 they’re vegan friendly too! 🌱

7252fd0c-3b37-451a-aebc-cd6897cc2ea7
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My daughter has several food sensitivities and has suffered a lot of abdominal pain. This is the probiotic that she takes daily that really helps her to function normally.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Yeah these were pretty good . I felt good while i took them. The only reason why i didnt give it 5 stars was the price. I felt like it was a bit on the top end and since im currently taking this protein power that already has probiotics included, i felt it was more sustainable and affordable to just have that rather than buy these as well.