KE

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very lovely soothing balm for just about anything that ails the skin. You don’t need to be a baby to benefit from this. I have put it on some nasty mosquito bites and it helps them heal. It also has soothed an itchy rash. Motherlove is a very good brand made from quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very calming and healing - all natural - great for the most sensitive and irritated places on the body! Can be used for babies and all other family members in case something very delicate and pure is needed.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like it so much for my baby. This and the diaper balmI buy it with every order from iHerb. Its organic and does a great job and doesn't smell.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent, good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is the only diaper rash stuff I use. It’s truly amazing.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I already finished this one in a month. very soft and creamy. i have used many other vegan balms but so far this is my favorite one because of the texture. I prefer jojoba oil based balms but this is still great!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great for kids very natural

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

great product, I highly recommend

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Our baby loves post-diaper massages with this wonderful balm. It sometimes (although not always!) soothes his little cries and whimpers after a bath.