KE

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought silk pillow cases because i struggle with acne and cotton and polyester just does not work well with my skin. also my acne would flare up with pimples and cysts because of the bacteria in the pillow cases. so far my silk case works wonders and because it is silk it give me the more incentive to wash my case more often. the suds are very soft and my silk pillow case has not been destroyed or ripped because of the wash. it works great and would buy again. would recommend for any delicate fabric.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been using Molly’s Suds exclusively as I don’t believe in the regular chemical washing detergents. It gets our three kids’ laundry just as clean and without all the additives that are bad for us as well as the Earth.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The delivery was fast and properly. I had a great experience purchasing at your website and I will definitely do it again when I need anything.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Perfect for washing silk and pashmina scarves !! Gentle and effective cleansing for delicates !!!!

ShakedA
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I use it for my silks and reusable face masks in the washing machine, it cleans well and no scent to irritate my skin!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

good product. i will use it to wash my sweaters

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I used to use the Molly’s Suds sports wash for my delicates. Now I’m so happy to have one that’s purpose built just for lingerie. So awesome!

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I used it for my underwear and it worked great. i have sensitive skin and my skin did not get irritated.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022