KE

Posted on Oct 2, 2021
Good for mature skin

I started with the All in One Snail Repair Cream and liked it so much, I bought the matching toner and essence. I am 71 so definitely mature skin and these products really seem to work. My skin feels pleasantly moisturised and the mucin seems to provide a protective barrier.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is great even for oily skin! I get oily around my t-zone and when I use this, it moisturizes my skin so well that my face doesn’t produce as much oil. Also I was worried about the texture because of the snail you can but it doesn’t feel weird or anything it’s super smooth and kind of satisfying!

This has no scent and I use this for my face and hands. The size is large for the packaging and it benefits are seen within a few weeks. I do understand now why people use it in spite of being what it is (snail) LOL. It is slimy a little sticky even but it dries quickly and I think for my age at 50 you need all the help you can find! I do have sensitive skin and it was gentle and did not bother me at all. It felt refreshing to me in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The entire Mizon snail mucin line is the closest thing to magic I've ever experienced. I've been using these products as well as COSRX comparable snail mucin skincare, and Mizon is my preference of the two. I've been using this line for over a year and have preached the healing and restorative properties of snail mucin to anyone who comes to me about skin problems. My skin was irritated and dehydrated with cystic acne breakouts, and (along with an AHA/BHA product) these products have completely changed my complexion. People actually tell me I have beautiful skin now when I go without makeup. My scars have faded radically and the texture of my skin is smoother and more radiant. If you are weirded out by the thought of using something with snail mucin, rest assured that the scent is very light and clean. The texture of the product is ligntweight and absorbs right into the skin, and doesn't interfere with makeup products. The price is so reasonable and the snail mucin is harvested ethically.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I use this essence instead of an oil for my morning message. It absorbs quickly, no traces so I put my make up on a hydrated skin. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the sense of freshness and non-sticky skin!

ce10976d-6804-4122-820a-fc46135ee893
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I really wanted to love this product from Mizon, but sadly it gave me acne. I have dry and dehydrated skin and I will say that even though this gave me skin issues, this essence is super moisturizing. It has absolutely no scent and it absorbs quickly when applied to the skin.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Best serum for combination skin! This stuff seriously wiped away all my acne scars, it leaves skin moisturised without clogging pores and acne. If you’re hesitant dont be!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

A little goes a long way, I've had this for over a month and half the bottle is left. It really smooths my fine lines.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I really wanted to like this product but I felt it was completely ineffective. On the positive side, it didn't irritate my skin or give me acne although I am very prone to those issues. However, it didn't even moisturize my skin and left it very tight. I did not see any benefits whatsoever.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

It's definitely works well, skin is so soft after using it. Although I don't really like the texture, you have to get used to it.