KE

Posted on Dec 7, 2021
מצוין!

love these, help me feel fresh in the morning. the scent isn't strong, the quality is good - helps reduce under eye puffiness in my aging face. I use it most morning. The clear color is good so I can leave the house with them on and remove them last minute

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Used for the first time, it's great patch, the scent is fresh, quality hard to tell, used it only for few days. Useful for wrinkles and dark aroud the eys, thr scin looks good afterwards. Think to order more when I'll need more.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

So far, I'm not in love.I like them but they don't seem to do the trick. They dry out rather quickly too.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Average eye patches. They'll hydrate a bit, don't expect a lot of changes though. They come with decent amount of gel-lotion. I'd say it's good to have them for a once-in-a-while use in between other facial treatments.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Patches are my lovely rutine of beauty...so i want to try this one too..they are good at moisturizing

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love this patch!!!! It so tiny no feel it under your eyes

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It's moist and easy on the skin. Good quality!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The product is really good! I suggest leave it in the fridge for better results. Fast shipping.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I’m very happy with those eyes pack ❤️

c6e46f01-dd76-46ab-9c32-921e16ac3808