KE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Onto my 2nd jar. Such a nice texture, not a gel or cream as such. Sinks into skin incredibly quickly with no irritation. I have only ever felt minor tingling around my mouth/nose after tretinoin use had caused peeling and extreme sensitivity. But I believe this was more likely down to the application than the product itself. Really helps with calming down redness and evening skin tone. If you're very dry I would recommend applying this under a heavier moisturiser at night. No issues with day time use when SPF is applied on top. I would avoid using this during the same routine as any strong acids, due to the peptide content. Peptides perform best at a higher more neutral PH. Acids are of course much lower than our skins natural PH level. So to maximise effectiveness, keep this in mind. Also, a little goes a long way.

a3ab2eb5-27b9-40ef-b1af-77ddfad01e81
f8bcd678-e21e-4443-aef0-adc3984ff963
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I am a big fan of snail products and this all in one cream serve perfectly. I use it especially in the eye are but overally it's perfect for whole face :) It's creamy, and easy to absorb. I don't need to really it during a day. The package seems to be small size, but you need only a little and it do it's magic, so can only recommend.

7f2441fc-6fd2-498d-92cc-825d9c799160
7c3602e7-2daa-45ee-b45f-d03fdc79320c
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I’m 20 years old and have been using this for 2 years now I started off with the repair snail all in one but now I use this twice a day and it’s really benefited me by clearing up my pigmentation and leaves my skin moisturized. This texture is thicker than the other repair cream But honestly I prefer the brown one the repair cream more as it isn’t as heavier on the skin

457fbe2d-e09e-493a-a68e-e396504b7067
Posted on May 20, 2022

This cream is lightweight. It is a type gel-cream moisturizer for dehydrated skin. I have to admit that It sinks in nicely and really plumps up and brightens my complexion. Besides it is the perfect light emulsion to apply before sunscreen during the summer. It does not feel heavy or greasy at all. This cream also dries down to a semi matte finish, and does not leave me looking shiny or oily. My skin is amazing after using it cos it glows, and looks so young and fresh.

b8a463ae-a8e1-4d0e-836f-ac46540d6956
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Lots of benefits in this little jar. What we love about iHerb is that they list all the ingredients in every product. Cut and paste these into the INCI decoder site and you'll see this has things mostly labeled as "goodie"---which means just what it implies. Niacinamide, copper peptides, Adenosine and panthenol are just some of the "goodies" in this along with the snail.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

For a long time, I used Mizon All in one snail cream. Then I wanted to give a try for this product. Unfortunately, it is unsuitable for oily skin type. Its texture is thick, and absorbed quickly by skin. But a few hour laters causes more grease on my skin. And I experienced redness on some parts of my skin when I didn’t wait long enough until the toner gets fully absorbed by skin. I guess that it interacted with the toner. But it worked well at my husband’ deep wrinkled lines on his face. I mean those lines become more soft appearance than they are before. It is effective and moisturizes well on dry skin.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love Mizon products, though I feel their products are a little underrated. It's a great size jar, very moisturizing product for my dry 48 year old mature skin. It's got a very mild scent, which is great for my sensitive skin. Just like other snail mucin products, the texture is kind of goowey but feels great on skin.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

love this cream and ordered it again, it's very hydrating and has a pleasant texture. not oily or sticky whatsoever gets absorbed very quickly. it doesn't have a scent. i use it as a day cream before applying my sunscreen and makeup. it lasts also for a long time

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have purchased this cream four times! It suits my oily skin and does not cause any irritation or breakdowns. My husband who has similar skin type uses it every night and reminds me to buy it again when he reaches the jar's bottom :) It is lightweight and does not have any smell. The price is very good for the amount you get. The only thing that I would change is the package, as I prefer to have a pump and minimize exposure to air.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is probably my new favorite cream. I was looking for a replacement for The Plant Base's discontinued moisturizer that included squalane and niacinamide. This one feels very strong, and it helps my skin stay balanced and hydrated. I feel tingling after applying it, so some might find it too strong. That being said, I think it's worth a try.