KE

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

this is for sure my favourite moisturizer. this is a repurchase for me and i also got another two one for my mom who is a 50 something, she really likes it as it also gives a firm look to the skin. it does not melt in hot weathers. and the firm feeling is not extra in an annoying way. highly recommended. i use it twice a day. sometimes when i wash my face i re-apply. great benefit. perfect for different aages; and seasons as i 21, my sister 30 and my mom 50 something years old all liked it and we have been using it all year round.

03269893-440a-473e-b178-5b8316dbd56f
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have used this product for a few months and i have to admit that it has very nice healing abilities. Absorbed super easily,and moisturizes well,but not gonna work for very dry skin,cause when my skin was super dry in winter,i had to apply a lot . Overall,great moisturizer for the price.

aae13f88-811d-4493-aded-195e35f36fe4
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My family loves this! I have combination skin, my brother has oily skin, and my sister has dry skin. They have started using this after I purchased one from a local store and we all love it! Absorbs super quickly and does not leave a sticky feeling. All of our skin has shown improvements in terms of plumpness and glow.

ab7effda-b534-4982-a64e-2c86cbdfe462
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This product is great for oily skin. For dehydrated or dry skin it would perhaps work better as a serum. As someone with oily skin, I use it in the morning and evening and it works perfectly. There is no scent at all. The package is the right size for long-term use. Texture is smooth, light, not heavy on the face. It’s a product of great quality! Definitely would recommend.

7e8f009c-6aea-4445-9823-cff5d3551134
7a99fbf2-9d38-48d8-8091-9aa0a1debeae
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I LOVE THIS CREAM!!!!!!! I love snail creams in general. I have already bought 2 of these. I use it every day in the morning after my vitamin C as my main cream and before my sunscreen. It is a lightweight cream that absorbs quickly without feeling greasy and it leaves my skin feeling plumbed, hydrated and moisturized. It is very good for the summer where I need I lightweight cream in my morning routine. Highly recommend this product!!!!

8c8d2def-bfd3-478a-ace6-efbddd5a65c5
8a467045-3e47-452e-a03c-9c0809e8e6fc
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is an exceptional product. Upon application it instantly soothes redness and within a day I can visibly see improvement in texture on my sensitive skin. It heals irritation better than anything I've tried from the U.S. market. It's my go to rescue product whenever I experience a bad reaction to any other product. The consistency is more like a serum, it absorbs quickly into the skin so when I feel I need more moisture I follow up with an occlusive moisturizer at night that contains shea butter to lock in moisture. It works great under makeup. I will repurchase this forever, highly recommend to anyone who's tired of experiencing irritation and redness from harsh products.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I use this every night and feel it has helped my face tremendously. It is a terrific overnight moisturizer. I do not notice a scent, which is a plus. I am over 65, and feel this product works well for anyone over the age of 40 (I used it when I was younger also). I trust the Mizon brand and believe Korean skin care products are the best quality!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love this cream! The finish is not oily at all so you might want to add an oil after( during cold season) if you have dry skin but it should be perfect alone during the summer. This makes my skin well hydrated and nourished. I use it morning and night with different serums. The scent is very subtle so no worries about that. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I've been using it for about a week now and I can see a huge change. My skin just looks heather. Also I struggle with acne on my chin line, and nothing seems to work for me including antibiotic and that cream helped me with the acne too. I recommend 100%

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

The product arrived safely and complete as ordered. The product is genuine and the package is very exclusive. It's delivered more faster than the estimated to Denpasar. I Love it and will order again. Recommended.

4b4b91b9-3c0e-4dda-a3e5-bb1e49497e0c