KE

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

it is a vitamin c sheet mask by the brand Missha. Missha is a high quality brand. the packaging design is very cute and looks professional. I don't know about the scent yet but maybe it is citrusy. the size of the packaging is average size of this kind of product. vitamin c is anti-aging.

aabcb399-448e-4a6f-97c5-793ef2881635
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i have sampled a few vit C products and they all caused my skin to sting, which was unfortunate because vit C is such a great ingredient and something i always wanted to use. i decided to try this mask because i am familiar with missha products and they make very cosmetically elegant formulations, and the ingredient lists are always clean and awesome(except for fragrance but my sensitive skin doesn't mind it, in this case i loved the citrus scent of the mask). the mask did not burn/sting at all, it actually had a very cooling sensation which i loved. after i took of the mask off and patted the essence in, my skin felt VERY hydrated and it looked glowy + brighter. not sure how long the effects last after just 1 use but i recommend it anyways

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good mask does have a better quality than other masks. But it’s something to splurge on skin not a necessity so I don’t recommend for people who are making their skin routine rather who wanna boast it. Just a little bit of scent quite gentle use it once or twice a week is enough 👍

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I finally used this mask today. I had it replace my normal vitamin c serum. I used it after my toner and Essence. It fit my face well. The mask is made out of the thick cotton. It feels good on your skin. My only issue is the amount of serum. I felt like most of the serum was in the bag and not on my face. I was able to run serum all over my neck. I probably would buy it again for a vacation. Seems like an excellent, relaxing way to get a dose of Vitamin C.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I tried this mask because I wanted to brighten my skin a bit. I have dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. This mask had plenty of serum on the mask and in the sachet. It is fragranced, a light citrusy type, but that didn’t bother me. It burned just slightly when I first put it on after using a brightening cleanser. But that burning sensation went away after just a couple of minutes. And it didn’t cause any redness or other problems after I removed it. Though it didn’t cause me any problems, and it did somewhat hydrate and moisturize my skin, I didn’t really notice a difference otherwise. I won’t repurchase, because I want to see what else is out there.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I used this only once it gave my skin a good feeling but I think you have to use it continuously to actually get results

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love the composition and I use it mostly for the acnee spots. Is gentle with the skin and the scent is delicate and my skin looks brighter after using it. I like the package as well. I used it once a week.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This mask it quit refreshing, but beware of area around the eyes, it can irritate if too close. Still, I liked the feel of my skin after using it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

First of all this mask made my skin smooth, nice and fresh! It’s a lot of product inside which is very good! So I definitely will buy it again.