KE

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Soothes, hydrates and can help with oily, acne-prone skin

Fermented red algae contains sulphur which is an important acne-fighting ingredient, so if you’re oily and acne-prone like me it’s worth giving a try. I’m using this in conjunction with adapalene, and I hope I can see great results in the long run with this combination. Also, it helps to hydrate my skin. I apply this right after washing my face when my skin is still a bit damp, and my skin absorbs this nicely. Very light texture. I like it so far.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a beautiful high quality essence. Really moisturizing but really light so doesn’t feel heavy on the skin or sticky just plumps everything up with moisture. Not much of a smell and the composition seemed really nice for sensitive skin. Packaging is made of heavy glass and the size will last you a while. Really nice product!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I use this twice a day after cleanser and toner, but before serum. It has the nice viscosity, and subtle scent that it not overpowering. I like it that it is packaged in the glass bottle. It helps to hydrate my skin before the next steps (serum and moisturizer). I love essences as I believe it has quality ingredients to help our skin stay supple and moisturized. I use my hands to apply and pat lightly to help with absorption. Will repurchase when I run out it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

AMAZING Quality! the bottle is huge size too! The scent is good! my skin is so plump and hydrated. Will see how it is in the long run! Apparently it is supposed to reduce sebum and oils from building up but I will test that out, it will take at least a month to see progress for that. however, your skin is hydrated and plump as soon as you start using it. I thought iherb was a weird website at first but its actually very good. received within a week in UK.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I only use cleanser in the evening and in the morning use this essence on my face for preparing it to apply moisturiser. I apply it with my hands, let the skin on my face absorb it for couple of minutes and then moisturise it. This is amazing product! Makes skin soft and healthy! If you live in a humid environment you can even get away without a moisturiser.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I really love all things Missha to be honest as this is a suitable line for my skin type. I am a deep brown skin girl with a red undertone with some highlights of yellow. I really love using this after cleansing my face in place of a toner. It soaks into the skin well and I find it gets even better absorption when I lightly tap my skin until it is dry. I follow up with the Red Algae Serum. This is for my morning routine. I have been using this for 2 months and the bottle is about 1/3 finished. The product lasts for a long time. Please rate this comment if you find it helpful.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This product is amazing for my skin.The texture is a bit thick then your average toner and lives your skin smooth and hydrated!Plus the shipping was very fast.

234ded10-10f8-485c-b73e-c5ed51385ed0
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is an excellent toner for dry or dehydrated skin. It has a thick viscous texture that instantly hydrates your skin. It's also full of antioxidants and amino acids that plump your skin and protect it from stress. This is great to use in colder months when you need that extra hydration. Also the bottle is so beautiful. It looks posh and expensive. Great packaging!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Beautifully hydrating. Not sure of the long term benefits but I simply enjoy using this product. Beautiful for dry skin before a toner that may not be super hydrating, or by itself as a moisture boost- in that cas I would recommend applying to damp skin, this stuff is concentrated!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I love Missha essences so I thought I'd give this a try...it does the brightening and hydrating like the original and my skin really likes it. There is also the added benefit that red algae is supposed to strengthen the skin's moisture barrier and help with skin sensitivity -- my sensitive skin seems to like it so there is that.