KE

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

this lotion is so nice and light but also so moisturizing it feels so good on the skin! I've been looking for something that feels good as well as does good for my skin because I can't stand when something has a really sticky feeling or too thick anything really uncomfortable I won't use it it'll be on the b team I guess you could say! but things that feel good are obviously more enjoyable so I wanted to share that it has a really light scent that's very pleasant in it blends beautifully it's very smooth you don't need a lot it's super economical also like all of the products from Missha! also a really high quality beautiful glass bottle that comes in with a pump it's really nice

85d25491-647c-408e-9fb9-40047d566937
5aa7bdc3-b45c-4687-9fa4-7ea8c44a2f4a
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This lotion is very hydrating and has a pleasant scent. Unlike other lotions, it is not greasy or sticky. I have used a number of Korean skin care products, by far this is the best that I have ever used. It makes my skin calm, and smooth the texture of my skin.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Just as I love a lot of Missha’s products, this lotion has captured my heart! It’s my second bottle, and it has added great results in making my skin smooth, while being very lightweight. It absorbs well, and has a light scent to it. Overall, after the serum of the same line, it works great to keep my skin moisturized. I have dry skin in winter, and combination skin in summer, so I add another cream on top for winter months. I didn’t notice much for the anti wrinkle effects, as for now, I still don’t have much, being in the beginning of my thirties.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

been using this for a few months now and am almost done with the bottle. I have combination skin, oily around my T zone and dry around the cheeks and this does a nice job of acting as a base layer. the scent is pleasant, not medicinal nor sweet. I live in the tropics and this works well for the day, something equivalent to what I imagine is Summer.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This lotion is truly a high quality, luxury product for using in summer season. It has a gentle scent and very pleasant gel-like texture. The composition of the product is very promising with strong anti ageing and moisturising ingredients. The size of the packaging is generous, it will last at least 3-4 months.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

love it. the texture the smell how it feels. love the packaging and jar. not sure if skin is brightens , gotta wait and see over time. not too oily but still moisturizing. =)

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I've used it for about 2 weeks so far and so far I like it. I was a bit worried about how my skin would react to the red algae but I haven't seen any breakouts from my acne prone skin. It feels really soft on my skin and I'm pretty happy so far

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I absolutely love this lotion from Missha. I apply after serum and it keeps my skin visibly smooth and moist during the day. Smell is nice and light. Big bottle. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Meh. Like all toners (aka essence, tonic or any other name) this feels like an unnecessary step in a modern skincare routine. It feels nice on the skin, but that's about it.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very good moisturizer and the packaging is absolutely beautiful, the consistency is like a gel its perfect for oily skin, my only complaint is that the fragrance is a bit too strong, if not it would've been a perfect moisturizer.