KE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021
Helps with skin irritations!

This stuff calms your skin. If you are prone to redness and irritation, then this is the one to use. It’s cooling and soothing. I use it daily in the morning and night after washing my face, and before any of my thicker serums. eg vitamin c, hyaluronic acid etc

49e599ff-54f2-4ed3-8543-bc26e9c1ff94
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I’ve gone through many bottles of this. I use this as my very first step. It’s great for sensitive skin because there is no fragrance or any irritating ingredients in here. It is only mugwort. It is SO GOOD at calming down my redness. It keeps my skin from flushing during the day. I also have acne prone skin, and it has never caused me to breakout. It also works well with all the other products I use, never causing anything to pill. I have tried other things and I always come back to this. I’m done trying new things and this is just an absolute staple. It makes my pores smaller too. Please give me a thumbs up if this was helpful. And I recommend this if you have redness, it seriously is a game-changer for me.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Five stars is nothing for how great this essence is. I have been using it for 3 weeks now and my skin loving it. Yes essence benefits are just to increase other products effectiveness and this one is doing it job. I would be using it along side the rice toner and the ginseng serum which just the perfect combination for nice hydrated skin. This does in-fact has a slight scent to it but nothing unbearable. And the quality of this essence is luxurious from the packaging to the ingredients. Highly recommend this essence if you like the long skin care routine like me. However if you are a beginner and just struggling with acne and want to follow the Korean 10 steps skincare routine than I would recommend to just stick to a good cleaser, a suitable moisturizer, and an spf. Other things are unnecessary. Yes you probably want to use some sort of acid will do. But honestly a dermatologist is your best friend with acne.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

onto my third bottle now. still the best artemisia essence I've used. really helped to calm my skin, it's gentle and hydrating as well. a unique mugwort scent, but I love it. quality package and good size. the only concern is it's "out of stock" more often now and the price is on the rise, quite a bit.

Posted on May 27, 2022

One of the best essences I've ever purchased. Used regularly, it really helped even out my skin and reduce my hyperpigmentation. I swear that it helps other products sink in and work more effectively, Personally, I love the herby scent since it smells natural and not artificial. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have chronically dehydrated skin and cleansers can be stripping, even just water. But this essence ALWAYS rebalances my skin ... as if my skin says Ahh thank you! My skin drinks this up and the tightness is relieved. This isn’t necessarily a long lasting hydration because there aren’t any humectants, but the 5.5 ph (found on the internet) along with the fermented artemisia rebalances the skin and allows other skin care products to absorb better. I LOVE the light herbal scent, natural scent of the artemisia. Does not bother my sensitivity to smells. It helps with redness just a tad. It’s more about the initial relief my skin gets when I put it on after cleansing or when water touches my face. I have repurchased this many times!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Been using this one for the past week and I can say that soothes skin perfectly and calms redness. The bottle is so pretty and feels luxurious. I've been using it am before my serum and sunscreen and works wonders. I could say it keeps my acne at bay. Fyi, my skin type is sensitive, oily acne-prone, and I'm dealing with a lot of redness.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I love it! I must admit, I forget to use it sometimes, I have too many products open that I need to use up first. But, every time I do use it soothes my skin immediately. I use tretinion at night so my skin tends to freak out (get red, irritated) from time to time and this essence helps to calm everything down. I will purchase again in the future!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I’m really enjoying this essence. Before this one I was using the I’m From Mugwort Essence. But I can’t decide which one I like better. I really like them both! But price wise, Missha is slightly less expensive. I love the scent of both, and my skin drinks up both of them. This Missha essence goes before the toner in your skincare routine, while the I’m From essence goes after your toner.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I was looking forward to try this one and I wasn't disappointed at all. I use it as a first essence, right after washing my face. It helped improving the texture of my skin and it's pretty hydrating. I didn't feel any particular scent, some people complain about that. For me it was totally fine.