KE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
perfect facial wash for oily combination skin type

I am living in the UAE and since then I could not find any facial wash suitable for me until I found this. Acne couldn't exist anymore in my face and my skin has been improved. The pores are smaller and my face is smoother. Please like my review. thanks 😊

Posted on May 8, 2022

Large cleanser in brillant red packaging packs a punch, with red clay and skin balancing ingredients. It is safe on my sensitive skin. It is age dyfying and acne fighting as a mask. The benefits are pore size reduction, clear skin and a healthy glow. I cannot overstate the quality of this product. Use regularly for best results.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love the consistency, you can feel the red clay when you massage it onto your skin. It feels great and lightly exfoliates. I also noticed that it doesn't overly dry out your skin after you rinse it off. You can also leave it on for 1 min or so to use it like a mask. The only thing is that if you get it in your eyes, it stings a lot, so don't use it for eye make-up removal.

It really dries my skin out. I’ve been using the cleanser for almost 2 weeks - no changes on my pores. As it really dries my skin, I could only use it around my nose, my chin and half of my cheeks. As those areas are the ones that I have larger pores, I was expecting more than this but there is no change still. It might work for you if you have oily skin with larg pores, then it might work.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

First time I try a clay cleanser. It cleanse the skin really deeply which can be little bit drying. I have combination skin and I reach for this product when I want that squicky clean sensation special now in the heart of summer. Good as a clay mask too! Please be sure to use a good moisturizer if you want to avoid the typical clay tightness sensation.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

use it as a mask, so far so good, i will definitely use ut regularly. i also like the size of the bottle, it.s 120 ml bigger than other masks that i got

738a287c-96cf-4a23-81e1-c29a5fc7fb16
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have large pores and wear mineral sunblock which is really difficult to thoroughly cleanse off. Using this cleanser, then witch hazel toner, keeps my skin clean and my pores in check. I like the convenience of the red clay in a cleanser form.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Missha never fails to disappoint ;) this cleanser is amazing with a mild scent I also recommend trying their Aqua collection because the cream is top notch

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I had high hopes from this cleansing product. The scent its not heavy. The package was sealed. I didn't see any benefit from it, in fact it worsen my skin after 1 use. My skin reacted really bad after 1 use and whiteheads was starting to appear almost immediately, so I don't recommend the quality of this product, or maybe its because my skin didn't tolerate it. Personally I wouldn't recommend this to those with sensitive skin as its not very gentle. The size its enough to use on a long run, because its not recommended to use it daily.

c605297a-c891-4bb3-b31f-961ea21f564a
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I have been using this cleanser for one week, and let me tell you something, my skin is very dry and dehydrated, so I was worried this would make it worse, but it was the contrary, my skin feels plumped, very smooth and moisturized, but not in a bad way, like your skin feels very moist, but it doesn't look greasy, or shiny, it looks plumped, I feel my pores cleaner, and I could swear that my black pores look less noticably, I will have to update this review when more time has passed, thumbs up if this was helpful :3