KE

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this mask!!! Also the brand, it's very creamy and small amount of use are just right. Makes my pores minimal after using it. Im using this 2-3 a week. I love clay pink as it's reaaly makes my pores minimize. Only pink clay I'm using. It's very affordable compare to mall prices branded. Happy and satisfied

This is an amazing product. I was so amazed when using it. I put it on while doing dishes. It goes on dark red and dries pink. Once it changes color, it means you are ready to rinse off. I wasn't expecting much, but I was super surprised. After rinsing off, I could immediately see my face was less congested! I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and the mask definitely took out a lot of them. I'm guessing a few more uses will take care of the rest. My pores looked smaller too. I kept repeatedly looking at my face because I was so shocked! I would definitely purchase again. It definitely was somewhat drying so you need to layer on moisturizer afterwards, but next time, I will just apply to my nose and chin since those are my problem areas. Definitely recommended. Wow! I wish I could give 10 stars

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I got a recommendation from my friend and the mask is just perfect !!! Immediately after the first use, the skin was smooth and pleasant and felt completely clean ... We really liked it!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I had enlarged pores but when i tried to use this clay mask atleast twice a week.. It made a lot of difference. My skin got firmer, less pores and healthy glowing face.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Good mask for oily skin with big pores. I use it couple of times a week after hot shower. Can’t really see how clean it makes the pores but it definitely leaves the skin soft and smooth. Good package size for its price.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I have sensitive combination skin. I use it weekly. It cleans well. After that, I have to apply one more layer of cream because it dries my face. I prefer it.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Dopo la maschera i pori sembrano più puliti e visibilmente un po' più piccoli. La consistenza della maschera è piacevole, si spalma molto bene. Si secca in fretta. Non brucia, non pizzica a differenza di tante altre maschere. Ovviamente questa è solo la mia opinione e le mie osservazioni sulla mia pelle grassa/sensibile/sottile.

e0f5a9fd-830a-48db-bd9d-4e03f500d470
Posted on Apr 11, 2021

It is hard for me to get The Ordinary Salicyclic Acid masque because it is always out of stock. So I decided to get this instead for the blackheads on my nose. I use the mask exclusively on my nose every week. Here is a breakdown on the ingredients: Kaolin- Helps in physical exfoliation especially removes dead and bumpy skin making the surface very smooth. Though I stay away from physical exfoliators, this one is not harsh at all. When you put water to remove it, it immediately softens. Salicylic acid: This is really the star ingredient to remove blackheads! But with consistent use ONLY. You cannot expect miracles with just one wash. Butylene Glycol and Glycerin: Humectants and moisturizing. Due to this, the clay mask does not leave your skin dry and dehydrated. It does have some essential oils which could lead to irritation. However, since the time of contact is less (10 minutes) I don't mind them. Please like if helpful.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great combination of quality and affordability. The package is nice and calm, it's not screaming at your from the beauty cabinet shelf. I can feel it soothes my skin and helps keeping it visually fresh and clean.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

It has weird texture like jelly. not very to pick up from the jar. It does clarify the skin after use. Overall I think it's a good clay mask for oily skin.